🌹1 | Young Mary x Reader

Request by: BandoriFan 💙

I hope ya enjoy :D (also Y/n will be a girl >:])

.
.
.

Y/n was new at the Purge Academy, and she was wearing her f/c uniform, as if she was prepared for her first day at school. However, as she continues walking, someone got her attention. Her f/c eyes looking at someone... A beautiful yet elegant student. She was wearing the similar uniform, but in a green shade of colour. She swore that she felt her face burn, as she gazes her beauty.

It did not last long, when she bumps into someone, making her fall to the ground. "O-oh my, I'm sorry miss... Wait, are you t-the new student, i-if I may ask?" A timid boy said as he reaches his arms to help her stand up. Y/n nods and asks for his name.

"I-im Larry...." He nervously respond. But then, a voice interrupting their "moment". Larry looks at the girl and waves his hands as a goodbye. Y/n waves her hands, then the girl with green uniform approaches her, her hands in her hips, with a serious expression on her face. She glances at Y/n's attire to see if her face looks familiar at school. She shakes her head and looks at her this time.

"So... You're the new student? Hmm... I'm not surprised!" She said as she was still glancing at her. Y/n swore that she was getting attracted to her, but seeing her serious face just makes her nervous. "Anyways, Allow me to introduce myself.... I am- oops..." The school bell rang, as she was supposed to introduce herself. Then she turns back. "I suppose you should go to class before you get marked as late" she warns her and walks away. Y/n was about to tell her something more than that, but it was too late. Also she can't just stand there and stare at the scenery. Y/n then runs quickly to her classroom.

As she went inside of her classroom, her teacher enters inside and stands at the front center.

"Good morning my students, allow me to introduce our new student.... It is none other than, Y/n" He said as he points at her and she goes in front of class. She then speaks a little confident. "H-hello! My name's Y/n, it's nice to meet you all... Hope we can be friends" she spoke as soon as she blush, hearing her teacher that she'll sit next to the girl she's already inlove with. Y/n sits next to her, staring at her beauty, but it caught her off guard when she looks at Y/n.

🌹Timeskip🌹

It was lunch break and every students were with their friends. Meanwhile Y/n was just alone... No one yet seems to be friends with her, nothing but herself. She sat at the empty seat, she felt someone sit next to her. It was the same girl from her classroom. She waves and Y/n waves back cutely.

"Oh hey" she spoke. "Well hello there- oh I forgot about my little introduction to you, new one... It is I am.. Mary! It is pleased to meet you" she gracefully response as she bows at her, like she's some sort of princess.
Y/n blushes, knowing her name and the way she bows at her, just wanna make her blush crazily. "Now that you know my name, how about I get to know yours?" She smirks, she seems that she's trying to test her or something. "O-oh uhm... Didn't our teacher just mentioned- I mean, oh well incase you did forgot my name, I am Y/n! Nice to meet you too Mary" she smiles, looking at her. "Hm..m what a pretty name to a gorgeous girl like you, I see" Mary said as it sounded like she was flirting to her, making Y/n blush. "Oh.... Uh, thanks!" She responded as she continues to eat her lunch, and so does Mary. Y/n and Mary talked together, until the bell rang for the next subject. They left the canteen and went to the classroom.

As soon as the time flies, the more they were closer, the more Y/n gets to know more about her. But now, as she knew her truth, she has discovered her true side. The side that Mary didn't want to show to Y/n, making her furious. However, one time, Y/n was walking alone the streets, when she saws a note saying

"Hello Y/n! Please stay at this place... I will be leading you home!"

The note seems to sound so strange, but she proceeds to wait for her. After a long wait, Y/n felt hands on her shoulder, and she looks only to see it was her close friend, Mary.

Mary seems to look serious.

"Y/n... Actually I have to... Tell you something!" She said as she looks away. Y/n nods and lets her continue. "I know you see me as a friend figure but... From the moment I know you even more, I was starting to have feelings for you d-dear~" She confessed as she reaches the roses to her. Y/n suddenly blushes and hugs her. "Of course I do Mary! I do have feelings for you, from the moment we met!" This made Mary flustered and chuckles. "I'm glad you do too dear... Or else I could've- oh well, I'm joking about it... Let's go home now! It's getting too late"

Mary then led Y/n home and as they both stopped, she gives her a night kiss before leaving.

------------------------

I'm sorry if this was short and delayed 😭 my mind was just ran out of ideas... But hope you enjoyed!!