Dream.

-=+=- The Dream -=+=-
I was at my computer desk, just scrolling through Twitter, when my phone rings.
"Hello?" I answer in confused voice.
It was Will. The reason why im confused, is it should be like 5 in the morning for him.
"Hey Raven." He said plain like.
"Is there something wrong?"
"Umm... Yeaa actually."
"Well you can tell me, i lov-"
"Okayy Raven. Look. I just dont think we should date anymore."
My heart broke instantly. I stared at the computer screen with my eyes widened.
"But Will, i love you."
"I just dont think we sho-"
"BUT WILL I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DONT DO THIS!" I yelled tears spilling out of my eyes.
"Goodbye Raven." He said. Then he hung up the phone.
I threw my phone at the wall, leaving a giant hole. I started hyperventilating, trying to stand up from the chair, but immediately fall back down.
Everything slowly turning black, and then clear again. I see the room, but in stars, and then black again, and now clear. Everything is kinda blurry.
My mind is blank, and my heart is racing furiously.
My body is shaking and i cant controll it.
Im screaming, tears rolling down my face. I curl into a ball.
After about 3 minutes of violent screaming, and crying, i finally regain the energy to stand up. I grab a peice of paper from the printer, and the closest marker. I write on the paper.
"Goodbye Will. I Love Yu, and always will. Thank you for making the best of my life.
Goodbye Bailey. I love yu. Thank yu for everything yu have done for me."
I quickly grab my keys and run to my car. I speed out of the driveway and onto the highway. I turn on the nearest overpass, and floor the gas pedal.
GoodBye Will.
-=+=- End of dream. -=+=-