⊱bonnie kurage⊰

"I didn't mean to do this"

─────────⊱bonnie⊰─────────

─────────────────────────

BONNIE was one to keep to herself, she had friends, a social status and quite a good reputation but there was a reason for that. secrets were best kept as secrets.

her FATHER would always urge her to keep her lips shut, not let anything about the family out to the public or their other family members and friends. she always did as told, even at her age.

her MOTHER was a good person, lovely and tame and soft. the complete opposite of bonnie, not that it was known. the only compassion bonnie ever really showed was when she was a child, she'd spend a lot of time with her mother, hugging and consoling her when the fights got too bad.

the FIGHTS were terrible. smashed plates and broken furniture were a normality in their home. until her mother left, she got a divorce with her father and moved, leaving bonnie stuck in place. the ravenette understood why she had done so. it was just too hard without her.

she ignored the situation, ignored her feelings and her father all together. he didn't pay much attention anymore so it was easy. other than that bonnie's life was OKAY, she had good grades, a good reputation, good looks and a good boyfriend.

yet she felt distant. incomplete.

─────────────────────────

"maybe some faith would do me good"