6

Saturday. It was saturday.

Anna, sat in front of her wardrobe pulling at her hair, she had no clothes. Well no date clothes. She didn't know why this was making her so nervous, she was simply going to a museum too look at dinosaurs. It wasn't even a date. they had been texting each other for just over a week and it was just chance they were both living in Dublin. Katherine had told she needed to dress well as it was 'The Bobby Skeetz' in her words.

ohanna added to her story

Annalise met Robert outside the museum, when she approached he was stood leaning on a metal bar where people placed their bikes smoking a cigarette, he had a pair of black sunglasses on his face, she slowly approached him her hands in the pockets ...

Annalise met Robert outside the museum, when she approached he was stood leaning on a metal bar where people placed their bikes smoking a cigarette, he had a pair of black sunglasses on his face, she slowly approached him her hands in the pockets of her north face coat and a beige beanie was sat on her head. She walked towards the older boy at an angle approaching him without realising, she approached him and stood for a few seconds and he still hadn't noticed her so she decided to blow on him.

"what the fu-" he stopped mid turn when he noticed the brunette girl next to him looking over his sunglasses down at her with wide eyes "anna"

"Robert!" her raspy voice replied lifting an arm to wave at him. "you don't pay attention do you?" she laughed looking around, "i literally came from in front of you and you just stood their in a daze"

"whoops?" he replied "can we go look at dinosaurs now" he asked kicking off the bar he was leaning on standing even taller than he was before

"wow you don't want to stand and talk to me, i see my worth" she chuckled as they both started walking towards the entrance of the small museum.

Anna wasn't sure why she asked to go to a dinosaur museum, she just randomly suggested it and it's where they ended up, the pair walked in sync through the doors and up to the counter and Bobby politely asked for two tickets, which the young girl handed over with attitude.

"cheers" bobby said grabbing the tickets and walking to the beginning of the museum "what do you like about dinosaurs?"

"good question"

Robert stared at her confused before shaking his head with a smile and carrying on the walk through the museum.

"they are cool" she said looking up at the big statue in front of her "me and kate used to play dinosaurs in school"

"who's kate?"

"my best friend" anna replied and bobby nodded understandingly and let her carry on "it's funny you know, she showed me this hand and i was like wow and turns out you where one of them" she pointed her finger at him, he smirked at her.

"and what did you say anna"

"ew that rob looks like a rat"

"if you say so anna"

The pair continued walking and looking at the dinosaurs, Bobby making fun of Anna as she occasionally got excited at a big dinosaur, when they eventually got to the last room Anna gasped at the sight of a extremely large dinosaur.

"Bobby take a photo please" she said begging him pushing her phone towards him, she stood in front of the dinosaur pointing up at it, Bobby laughed at her as she continued to do silly poses i front of it.

She leaned forward to grab her phone but Bobby refused to give it back taking selfies of himself on her phone, leaving her attacking his extremely tall figure to try retrieve the phone.

The pair continued to laugh until they reached the end of the museum and it was time for them to part ways.

"Well i'll see you later Anna" Bobby said with his arms crossed.

"text me yeah?" she said winking at him before walking off the way she came stairs skipping down the large stairs that led to the museum.

"fucking hell" Robert sighed with an extremely large smile on his face.

ohanna posted

ohanna freak

ohanna freak

bobbyskeetz second slide anna 🥵🥵
ohanna look at the dino rob 🥵🥵
bobbyskeetz guess that's pretty cool

elijahhewson how'd you get that guy in a music
ohanna seduction

eleanoramurphy You are so pretty!
ohanna i think im gonna faint

katherineb still shocked
ohanna lols

lottieholmes wow
ohanna wow