2

'Bae" I yell at Khalil from downstairs, no answer? That's weird he usually up by now, I slowly walk up stairs trying to be as quiet as possible just incase he is still asleep. As I get closer to the top of the steps I can hear his slight whispers "no baby she's not around... yk imma leave that stuck up bitch anyways...ik ik trust me....ok bye I love you" I pause in shock at what I just heard, aint no way this nigga think he can do this me ME? And who a bitch? Must be talking about his mammy bc he not talking about me.

As so many emotions go through my head I had to stop and remember who tf I was, I storm up the stairs to our shared bedroom and bust in the room "oh shit" he yells as you walk in "hey moni" he says in a shocked voice tryna play it cool "who tf were you just on the phone with Khalil" you question him daring him to lie to you "oh nobody yk my mom is in the Hospital just checkin up on her babe" this bitch. "Oh fr you call your mom baby and tell her your gonna leave me for her" "moni its not like that yk I love you baby" lies. "Get tf out" I say in a plain disgusted tone, "excuse me?" He says confused "Khalil you heard what I said get out now before I have someone come and remove you"

"OK ok" he says as he goes to pack his things. Bro real shit I can't believe this nigga, I can't believe he would do something like this to me after everything I have done for him and his lil felon ass. I feed him, I let him live in MY house that I pay for just for his ass to cheat. He does nothing but run around with his lil coco felon ass friends, honestly I'm at a lost for words this shit is so crazy to me, he snaps me out of my thoughts when he says "I really did love you amoni mona'e" I roll my eyes and say irritated "shut up and get out bitch."

As I close the front door I go sit down on the couch to think for a little in my own peace, but then all of a sudden my instagram notifications just rapidly start going off, i started getting annoyed by this shit so I checked my insta to see what's going on, as I open the app my phone starts to get flooded with likes, comments, repost, shares, etc from my new art post. I was really proud of it even tho Khalil said he didn't like it and that art wasn't a real job and I needed to get one like him. Lil lyin bitch

As I close my phone and get comfortable on my love sack sofa with my comfy throw blankets and pillows I turn on 911 and slowly start drifting to sleep but as I am falling asleep I feel one slight tear fall from my face. this is my fucked up lonely life.

                                                              presenting

                                                          Marvins room