20

Yuri was more than perplexed with what was being asked of him, when Sarina realized that her father wasn't going to answer her question she pushed her chair in and bowed her head towards her teacher. "I cannot continue class with him in the room. Please excuse me as I excuse myself from the class. I will return once he leaves." She stated before she walked out of the class calmly without a word more to her father

Subaru knew that it was a gut shot knowing that her father was still alive after she had been told that her father was gone. Outside of the classroom she had went to the roof and chose to skip her last three classes to get herself back together. She sobbed out and held her legs close to her chest as she realized she'd never get the chance to be a family with either one of her blood parents.

"I truly am a monster...no one wants me. Not my brother, not my mother and certainly not my father." She spoke through her sobs

As classes ended Subaru went to find Sarina only to see her coming down from the stairs from the roof. He went up to her and hugged her tightly which stunned her but she didn't question it as she hugged him back and broke down crying against him. He petted the back of her head softly to comfort her as she held onto the back of his jacket tightly. "It's alright, he's a bastard anyways."

"C-Can we please go home Baru?"

"Of course, let's go."

She nodded her head and she held onto his arm the entire time they had went to the car. Once they did Sarina chose to lean herself up against Subaru the entire ride home. Laito was concerned for her and spoke up seeing that she was in distraught. "What happened to you little Sarina?"

"My father made an entrance at the school tonight. He was going to random classes and introducing himself. He goes by an atlas name as well and when he found out that the class he went into after hour break was my class, the dumbdumb was so dumbfounded I had to leave the class just to center myself which I'm still having trouble doing."

"I see and you knew your father to be MIA huh?" Laito asked

"I knew nothing about my father till I met up with my mother when I went home. As you boys should know I lived with my two cousins...well when I went to go back to live with my cousins I found out that my little cat that I kept around with me was actually my crappy mother. I ended up getting into an argument with her when I got home." Sarina said sadly

Shu and Reiji both looked at Sarina hearing her speak, they had no knowledge of what was being shared to Laito so they were interested into hearing what was going on with the young vampiress.

Laito raised an eyebrow at the young vampiress. "Is that so? So what happened afterwards?"

"Subaru protected me from being killed by my mother and I ended up having to kill her and my elder twin brother who I didn't even know I had to begin with just because he hated that I killed my mother due to her thinking that I was worthless, useless and was a loose cannon. I only did what I had to just to survive. My mother even told me before I killed her that my father was out of the picture-I thought she meant he was dead...not that he had fled since she was pregnant with my brother and I. I only came back here because Subaru said he'd be true to his emotions for me and protect me from here on out. Which he has been doing."

Laito looked at Subaru. "So Little Subaru, what happened after she left the class?"

"I questioned the asshole, I stood up for her. He didn't like the questions that I asked him and chose to leave the classroom. I don't know where the asshole went and honestly I don't care as long as he isn't around Sarina that's all that matters to me."

Reiji then spoke up. "Your father wouldn't have been a short green haired male with purple eyes by the name of Yuri would he Sarina?" Reiji asked her curiously

"Unfortunately." Sarina said with a sigh

"He was in shu and I's english class earlier this evening, I thought his last name sounded familiar."

"It's my family name Reiji, that's how it sounded familiar I was given my fathers while my brother was given our mothers."

"I see...well he is a piece of work I'll give you that much I had read some of his books prior to knowing who he was and his 'Oh woe is me' gimmick really set off the books. I even told him so when he asked questions about the books he wrote."

"What about the expression afterwards?"

"He was rather uncomfortable getting the questions that I had given him as well as the critique that I gave him. Not to mention comparing his writing to yours with yours being better written and scripted than his ever was with you being of younger age with less experience as a writer." Reiji stated

Sarina couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit hearing what he said. "That's interesting to hear...thank you though."

"Of course, I enjoy reading your writing whatever it might be."