Silver Sedan

Warning: This story contains some fantasies/kinks that could be triggering, Such as consent-non-consent , kidnapping and choking. If these themes upset you, please consider finding another story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beatrix O'Haire stood on the side of the road with her thumb up. She was losing hope after so many cars had passed without taking notice to her. Her arm was starting to grow tired, as were her eyes.  Motivated by the idea of finally seeing her sister without the use of technology, She kept her arm from losing it's erect position.

As her eyelids grew heavy, a silver sedan pulled up. A dark silhouette rolled down the window.

"Where are you off too?"

"JFK Airport." She silently prayed that the silhouette was driving in that direction.

"That's somewhat close to Queens, right? You know what, I could use some company. Hop in."

Beatrix sat in the passengers seat and glanced up to see the man's face more clearly. He had a cold gaze with dazzling green eyes, light brown hair that obviously hadn't been trimmed in a bit, and was clearly a member of his local gym. He also looked tall, But it's hard to tell when someone is sitting. 

"I'm Alan by the way."

"Beatrix." She replied in a relaxed tone.

"So, where are you going? I'm assuming you're going to the airport to go on vacation. Though you only have a tote bag on you. Interesting." He inquired. 

"Oh, I'm visiting my sister. I figured I'd take the bus to JFK, But it took off without me - after i put my suitcase in the storage compartment."

"That's awful Beatrix. I can't imagine."

His kindness warmed Beatrix. She glanced back over at him. He was, undoubtably, hot. She felt her stomach grow uneasy. 

Beatrix played with her necklace as she asked about his travels. She learned that he was going to a concert in the city and that his girlfriend was supposed to go with him, but she had cancelled last minute.

"Oh, that's awful. If I were her, I'd never ditch you like that."

He smirked and took a second to get a good look at her. She had long dark hair and fair skin with light freckles. She was wearing an unzipped jacket with a black tank top underneath. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She was gorgeous and, in that moment, He realized he wanted her.