lets hang out

"Damn it tony!" I shouted into my earpiece "I thought you said five guards max!" I continued venting my frustrations as I fought at least 15 guards with more on the way.

    "Take that up with fury he's the one with the false information" he defended as I could hear shooting from his earpiece aswell.

     I groaned at the seeming never ending stream of guards "alright I'm sick of this" I confessed as I put my hands out in front of me aiming them at the guards. 'BOOM'  the ground shook slightly as I let out a massive explosion from my hands encasing every last gaurd and sealing their fate.

    My eyes flitted over to a huge green monster reacking havoc on the guards on the other side of the field. "Uh... guys" I droned into the earpiece.

   "What is it" I heard Steve ask from the other coms.

     "Were we planning on letting hulk run rampid orrrr?" I dragged letting everyone know of his rampage.

     I heard a loud sigh before Steve calling "Nat!" I could tell he was annoyed. Well I mean you couldn't blame him nothing was going as planned and he was supposed to be in charge.

     "Already on it" nat replied quickly letting everyone know she had the situation handled.

     I turned my attention back twords the seemingly endless guards pouring out of the doors in front of me "great" I huffed in annoyance. I began fighting them taking them down one by one. It was quite tedious if I must admit. All of the sudden a shot rang loud in my ears before I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. "Son of a bitch!" I wailed.

     "Whats going on over there are you okay!?" Cap expressed his concerns feverishly.

    I let out an explosion once again clearing all the guards in sight from the battlefield "im doin great, just peachy" I exasperated trying to fein nonchalance.

    "We've almost cleared the place" I heard clint confirm.

    "Alright, Nat take banner back to quinjet, y/n you head there too we will take care of the rest" Steve ordered.

     "Roger that" Natasha and I confirmed in unison.

     I looked at my shoulder watching blood pool on my uniform. "Uh Nat how is Banner looking" I slightly stressed hoping he would be up to pull a bullet out of me.

     "He's doin pretty good, why what's up?" She questioned.

     I started to jog back to the quintet "have him get his medical stuff ready" I replied knowing it was answer enough.

     "I'm on it" she didn't waste a second in her response to which I breathed a sigh of relief.

     When I arrived at the quinjet Banner had his medical supplies out as I had asked. I took out my ear peice tossing it on the seats lining the walls. "I got shot" I explained sitting on the table in the middle of the aircraft.

     "Alright well this isn't going to be pleasant" Banner confirmed making me groan out in annoyance, for I knew when he said that I was in for a world of hurt.

      "No drugs?" I quiered expectantly hoping I would get some pity anesthesia or maybe even some morphine.

     He shook his head "afraid we don't have any now lay down I can't let you loose anymore blood." He quipped denying my advances on painkillers.

     "Well shit" I expressed, and began to lie down as the rest of the team walked in "came just in time to witness my suffering" I grimaced as Banner put his hand on my shoulder beside my wound holding me down so I wouldn't jolt up.