Chapter 3: The Spiderling and The Strange Men

The group walked back into town where some of the villagers were frightened by the present of demons. Y/n was surprised that this was a different village, not like the one she feared at the mountain base. Y/n kept looking around as Wukong was still carrying her.

"Hey Wujing, just a question. Why bring me with you guys when I had everything under control," Y/n asked with a snark in her tone.

Wukong scoffed at this as he replied, "You were almost killed and I guess that lord has a grudge or something against you."

"No... it's not like that," Y/n responded as Wukong slightly looked back.

Y/n then continued, "Three hundred years ago was the time I escaped my captures. All they ever wanted was my spider threads for silky fabrics. I was tired of the cruel punishments and the seal they put on me to control me. So one night I broke free and rescued the kids. But one mistake I made was knocking the guard who had a candle with them. For decades the lord and other lords tried to kill me, but failed due to me attacking them. I did everything to make sure no one found the temple until recently."

Wukong was surprised to hear this from Y/n. Some people had put blame on her for no reason and she suffered with a seal on her for decades. Suddenly Y/n was placed down before Wukong held onto her arm.

"Try anything and I'll rip your arm off," Wukong threatened, making Y/n glare at him.

She didn't want to listen to this so-called Demon King, but what choice did Y/n have? The only choice she had was to listen to the monkey demon. Soon Y/n closed her spared eyes along with retracting her spare arms into herself. Wujing and Pigsy were shocked to find Y/n looking more like a human. Even Y/n's scent was more human than demon.

With that Wujing said, "Incredible, with the human blood inside Miss. Y/n, she looks more like a human."

"Even her scent smells good as well," Pigsy said when he sniffed the air.

Wukong was confused about what Pigsy said about Y/n until Wukong looked at Y/n and pulled her close. Y/n was shocked and confused about what Wukong was doing. That was until Wukong came close to her and sniffed the top of her head. This made Y/n flustered as her cheeks turned bright red. Wukong didn't notice Y/n's cheeks as Wukong smelled a sweet scent coming off of her.

After some time Y/n had enough as she yelled out, "STOP IT!!!"

Within seconds Y/n slapped Wukong which Wukong looked angrily at her. But to Wukong's shock, Y/n was looking at her hand. Y/n's hand was shaking, but to Y/n something was wrong as she didn't feel any pain when she slapped Wukong.

"I can't feel anything in my hand," Y/n stated with shock in her tone.

Wujing instantly approached Y/n and examined her hand. Wujing was shocked how scarred up Y/n's hand was, but to Y/n she wondered how she had lost feeling in her hand. That was when she remembered it was the seals that caused her to lose feeling in her hand.

Anyways, Wujing shook his head as he said, "It seems that there is no way for this hand to recover. It's severely damaged and the only thing you can do with your hand is to use it like normal."

"I understand...," Y/n replied, trying to hide her sadness.

Suddenly anger seeped into Y/n's mind as she switched over to her true form. What made her angry was seeing the Golden Cicada on the white horse. Anger clouded Y/n's mind as she bolted towards the monk, wanting revenge. But when Y/n lept right at the monk, the bracelets glowed and pulled her back making her fall onto the ground. Quickly Y/n got up again and once again tried to attack the monk. Then again once more she landed on the ground due to the bracelets.