Part 1

“Hey Carrie, you wanna use my body to eat and uhm…yeah.” What, her ears didn't hear that right, Darwin's letting him use her body?

Only Gumball let's her, in fact he barely even does that.

Making sure Carrie knkw she only has ten minutes to finish her food. And as soon as she starts acting up, he'll force her out.

Gumball has a nice body, unlike many other people she possessed.

His body moves in synce with hers, not lagging behind even under the most extreme cases.

Gumball’s ears, eyes, and nose are so much better than the average. He's letting her use his body, and she cherishes that.

They were up in Gumball and Darwin’s room.

Gumball was sitting at the Computer with Anais in his lap to let the shorter girl see.

Playing Mario Kart.

And Anais was getting demolished. “Huh, I didn't hear you.” Her mind could be playing tricks on her.

“I mean,” Darwin's scales turned red and looked down at the carpet and twisted his foot. “If you want to use my body to eat some chips and dip since Gumball is busy.”

How did the cat not carch their conversation.

But Carrie knew he heard it all, and heard it well.

Gumball's body was nice and Carrie loved it. His tongue especially - not for any bad ideas - because it tasted everything.

Every little detail and that's something that cannot be replicated nor replaced.

“Ugh! You're cheating! You rigged the map with Bananas!” Anais yelled and Gumball laughed.

“Nah, you're just trash.” They went back to playing their game.

Carrie looked back at Darwin who was already staring at her hard. Steam erupted from his ears and he visibly shrunk.

“Uhm,” she scratched her translucent hair, “I don't know. Gumball usually lets me if I ask.” And if you didn't notice Darwin, she didn't fuckin ask.

She tried Chips and they're delightful when Gumball lets her eat.

And out of the hundreds that held her soul in their body, Gumball’s made them taste good. Not mediocre, something you eat slowly.

It's more of a fear, the fear of possessing Darwin only for her disappointment to be passed on to the orange mutated fish.

She'd hate to hurt his fragile little heart.

“Yeah, but he's playing with Anais.” His eyes lit up, he was being a bit pushy. “And I want you to experience the same joy as me.”

Experience the same joy as you?

Carrie isn't trying to be rude, but Gumball makes her happy enough.

And that's saying a lot since she likes feeling depressed. She looked at Gumball again, his ears were spread out and heard them in detail.

Does he not care?

She thought it was their thing. Something he only ever let her do…she thought Gumball liked letting her.

But the cat made no effort to stand up for them.

He was instead laughing and playing with his little sister having fun: Now she is jealous and hurt.

“I'm grateful Darwin, but maybe next time. I don't feel like eating.” She floated to Gumball's bed and took a seat.

Her eyes say staring at the two okay their game.

Darwin sat beside her silently. It was awkward, the only two having fun were Anais and Gumball. It feels so evil of her being envious of the bunny girl.