Baby | Sanemi X Pregnant! Anxious! F! Reader

Requested by @SamanthaTorres690

*Y/N POV*

How do I tell him? How will he react? Will he be happy? Angry? Surprised for sure, but in a good or bad way. Should I even tell him? Stop it Y/N! Don't be ridiculous! Of course I have to tell him!

*3rd Person POV*

Y/N was nervous because she recently got a pregnancy test taken and the results were positive. She didn't mind at all that she was pregnant, but she didn't know if her husband, Sanemi would. She panicked and started avoiding him a bit.

*Sanemi POV*

Recently Y/N has been avoiding me. When I come home from a mission, she doesn't run up to me and smuther me in affection. I usually act like I hate it but she knows that deep down, I love it. I want to ask her about it but she might get offended. 

It's better to communicate than suffer. That's what she always told me. That's it. I'm asking her why she's been ignoring me recently.

*Y/N POV* 

"Y/N." I froze right there and panicked. Sanemi's cold, deep voice was right behind me. This time he didn't call me a nickname. He only uses my name when it's something serious. What is wrong? 

"Yes, babe?" My voice sounded normal but inside, I was having a panic attack.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I stayed quiet and looked down.

He waited for a while and then he asked again. I still didn't mutter a word.

"Y/N answer me...." No answer.

"Y/N ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" I lost my cool right then and there.

"BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND I WAS AFRAID YOU WOULDN'T BE HAPPY!"

*Sanemi POV* 

I instantly felt guilty for yelling.

Y/N covered her mouth and ran outside crying. "Y/N!" I called but still no answer.

"Shit-" I realized it's dark out meaning demons. Y/N could get extremely hurt or worse... get her and the baby killed. I grabbed my katana and shot out the door.

I have to find her!

*3rd Person POV* 

Y/N was running in the woods until she stopped and broke down crying. She cried and cried feeling like she screwed things up with her and Sanemi.

A twig snapped behind her and she let out a gasp. She saw a figure in the trees.

It was a demon.

It lunged at her and was getting ready to strike until a white hared man covered in scars sliced its head clean off.

He breathed heavily and hugged his crying wife. He let some tears fall to.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She apologized.

"No I'm the one who should be sorry." Sanemi said.

"About the baby...." Y/N begun.

Sanemi interrupted "I've always wanted a child with you." 

Y/N looked shocked "But I thought you hated children."

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

"Have you seen the way you've been with Tanjiro and Nezuko?"

"That's because their little shits." He said looking annoyed.

Y/N laughed then kissed her husband "I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: Sorry for the late update 😅