𝙍𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙖

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

T

he streets of Hyderabad were as usual busy, and amidst the commotion, a girl walked in silence. She navigated the swarming crowd, her weary eyes betraying the heaviness she carried—a bag filled with coins, a meager sustenance for the month.

Suddenly, a guy bumped into her, and her veil fell off.

With her head held low and her hand clutching the bag tightly, she tried to conceal her provocative attire. Her long, majestic hair and sparkling eyes betrayed her inner beauty, while her dress revealed more than society deemed appropriate. Fearing judgment and shame, she hastily covered herself once again and fled from the prying eyes of the few men who dared to stare.

Tears flowed silently down her cheeks, a testimony to the tragic transformation of a once enchanting singer into nothing more than a dancing and singing whore.

She had always looked down on her sister Radha for dancing, but in her shoes, you have no choice. Now, with Radha gone for just a month, problems began to arise.

**Two Months Ago**

Ramani found herself singing another inappropriate, explicit song that shamelessly objectified women. She felt disgusted but had to do it. Most of the crowd's eyes were on Radha's dancing. Radha was dancing enchantingly.

With each tantalizing dance, her expressions exuded audacious freedom, inviting both desire and controversy. As her body moved gracefully, her heaving breast synchronized with her rhythmic movements, captivating all who beheld her. The men in the crowd preyed on her seductive charms, their lusting gazes fixated on her every twist and turn. As the enraptured audience became enthralled by her bewitching performance, an enchanting rainfall of coins and precious notes cascaded down upon her.

Her heart sank, sensing the exploitation that shadowed her art.

Meanwhile, Gopal, her sincere and deeply saddened dance teacher, watched in despair, feeling powerless to protect her from the lechery that surrounded her.

Maybe Radha noticed it and ended her performance.

Mohini, the mother of Radha and Ramani, reveled in the monetary reward, seemingly unconcerned with the implications of her daughter's dance.

Ramani felt disgusted looking at her sister and gave her a blanket to cover herself. Radha smiled at her sister, and Ramani, as usual, rolled her eyes.

Just then, a man entered. All stood up in fear. He was Akbar, a Nawab.

He came towards Mohini while his eyes leered over Radha, who felt uncomfortable.

"40 gold bars," he spoke, staring at Radha with his dark eyes, which made Radha gulp in fear.