Part 1

Malcolm saw Reese take another girl home. Reese stopped before walking into the room and turned to Malcom.

"If you come into my room i swear ill leave you stuck to the floor your whole life."

Reese walked away like normal. he closed the door.

Malcolm really needed to do his homework for monday. He knew today was Friday, but still. Even though his backpack was in his room, or technically, reese, his, and dewey's room, he needed to get it.

Malcom walked into the room and grabbed his backpack quickly. As he was walking out, he heard someone scream, just like how he knew this would happen.

"Get out of my room!" Reese said. Malcom already kind of knew this would go on. Reese screaming for him to leave, like always. Its kind of a traditional thing, or i guess you could call it that.

"So what? Its my room too, So is it Dewey's room! You're just lucky Jaime isn't old enough to sleep with us yet."

Malcom caught a glimpse of the girl Reese was making out with before leaving and closing the door. She was so.. so, pretty, and hot kinda. But, Malcom knew he couldn't do this to Reese. not his brother, he could get attracted to any girl, and of course, it had to be the girl his brother loved. He couldn't do this. Malcolm had a plan. A plan Malcolm was sure would work. A stupid plan. He thought he could go outside with her and make out for a bit, go inside again and act like nothing happened. Malcolm saw how the girl looked at him. She stared at his eyes until he left, she might be attracted to him, it could just be..

(Sorry this part is short btw)