Rules and Form!!

Rules Section:

i. You can only use face claims that are of 4th and 5th Gen. girl groups or any actress that are in any company besides starship

ii. You have to make sure that the face claim you use has loads of pictures available (mainly icons but also some photoshoots)

iii. Your OC needs to be born between 2000 and 2009 with your face claim having a 2 year gap (1 year if your oc is born during or after 2006)

iv. Nationality bending is allowed (you can have up to 3 nationalities (4 max if your OC is apart of a military family)

v. Ethnicity bending is only allowed if both parents have the idols original ethnicity(ies) and one has the ethnicity you want to bend (eg. If my oc was Vietnamese-Korean and I had Jeon Soyeon as the Face claim since my oc was born in 2000, both parents would be Korean with one also being Vietnamese)

vi. You can have a maximum of 4 oc slots but since the official deadline is towards March (updated since we are currently flopping), I would be accepting some before hand so if you make 4 ocs, not all may be in the group

vii. Unless if scheduling problems occur, you will automatically be placed into a subunit by a voting wheel which will later on also be used for songs. Sub unit debuts are also sometimes decided by the wheel and if your OC (lets say had the code AAA16 and is in the first subunit by vote and they will debut in a months time, you would be switched subunits with a member of the next subunit to debut)

viii. Don't make pick me's or Mary Sues because that won't be tolerated

Form & info:

i. With the Stage Name and Birth Name (also other name if needed), you need to provide the original writings for the name (eg. If your oc was born with the name Lee Su-Yeon, you need to include the Hangul 이수연)

ii. It is not advised to but you can have idols as cousins but it would be preferred for your oc to be cousins to a 3rd gen idol [if female; Ive members and WJSN members can also be used here] or a male idol (eg Lee Su-Yeon (the fake oc from the last info point) could be the cousin of Yunho from Ateez or Ive's Wonyoung)

iii. With your face claim, they don't have to fit a certain few concepts, the group and subunit will rotate concepts anyways so each era is a new concept for many members

iv. As stated in the rules, I will be accepting some forms before hand as I need to start sorting out the sub units

v. Not announced in the form is the angel codes. These codes (seen in the rules) are automatically assigned. Since I have 5 ocs that I will debut at different points, AAA01 is already in use meaning that many of the AAA numbers are still available (starting at AAA02)

vi. The skills on the form can only be maxed out on two columns but the ranges for an official position are
vi-i. 31-40 -> Sub position
vi-ii. 51-60 -> Lead Position
vi-iii. 81-90 -> Main Position
These will vary also depending on the subunits so someone with a 41-50 skill for a sub Vocalist in the main group may become the main vocalist in one of the subunits they are in depending on the skills of other members.

vii. The skills will also help me randomise activities for the idols and any brands that they may be chosen to endorse (ie. MC at Inkigayo, Brand Ambassador to Porsche or Pizza Hut ect.)

viii. The form is a Google form (yk the good old quiz ones) just for simplicity since my google docs drive will be getting fuller by the minute so this will be more convenient and compact

Form will be posted here!

You have until Somepoint in March unless this flops again to complete the form(s) .-.