🐰🐧 - HAPPY NEW YEAR

On this auspicious day of the new year, Soobin had a brilliant idea to surprise Hueningkai, his beloved partner of three years. Determined to take their relationship to the next level, Soobin decided to propose to Hueningkai, and he planned to do it today.

To ensure the surprise remained a secret, Soobin cleverly suggested that Hueningkai spend some time at Taehyun's house while he prepared everything. Meanwhile, Soobin busied himself in the kitchen, baking a magnificent cake that would serve as the centerpiece of their special moment.

With the cake in the oven, Soobin realized he needed to add an extra touch to the surprise. He quickly dialed Yeonjun's number and asked him to purchase some penguin balloons. Understanding the significance of these balloons to Hueningkai, Soobin knew they would add an adorable and whimsical element to the proposal.

Just fifteen minutes later, Yeonjun returned with a bundle of penguin balloons, ready to be inflated. Soobin eagerly assisted him in blowing up the balloons, their excitement growing with each one. As the room filled with the delightful sight of penguin-shaped balloons, Soobin couldn't help but feel a surge of anticipation for the magical moment that awaited them.

At 6pm, Hueningkai was on his way home, anticipating a warm welcome. Soobin, eager to surprise him, had already prepared his favorite meal and set the table.

2. As Hueningkai entered the house, he was puzzled by the darkness that enveloped the rooms. He wondered if Soobin had returned before him.

Turning on the lights, Hueningkai was greeted by the sight of a delicious spread and a cake waiting for him on the table.

Just as he was about to approach the table, Soobin emerged from his hiding spot and embraced him from behind, making the surprise even more special.

"I long for your presence, my love. Wishing you a joyful New Year filled with love and happiness. I have prepared all these special things just for you, my dear."

"I am extremely grateful for your immense help and support. Your exceptional qualities make you stand out from the rest, and I hold a deep affection for you."

Following their meal and engaging in some recreational activities, Soobin escorted Hueningkai to the balcony at 11:45pm.

"Close your eyes"

Hueningkai shut his eyes tightly as Soobin gracefully knelt down, his hands trembling slightly as he delicately opened the ring box. The room was filled with anticipation and a sense of nervous excitement as the moment unfolded before them. The soft glow of the ring inside the box caught the light, casting a warm and romantic ambiance over the scene. Each movement was deliberate and filled with emotion, creating a memory that would be cherished for a lifetime.

"Now open"

Hueningkai's eyes widened in surprise as he watched Soobin get down on one knee and pull out a small velvet box. The realization of what was happening slowly dawned on him, causing his heart to race with a mixture of excitement and disbelief.

Soobin's words of love and commitment filled the air, creating a moment that Hueningkai knew he would never forget. The emotions swirling inside him were overwhelming, as he tried to process the fact that the person he cared for so deeply was asking him to spend the rest of their lives together.

"Hueningkai Kamal, you have always been a source of joy and positivity in my life, like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew that you were someone special. Your kindness, sweetness, and unwavering support have made you the perfect partner, and I am grateful for every moment we share together.
I cherish you more than words can express, and my love for you grows stronger with each passing day. You are not just my boyfriend, but my best friend and confidant. I am truly blessed to have you in my life, and I cannot imagine a future without you by my side.
Hueningkai, my love for you knows no bounds, and I want to spend the rest of my days making you happy. Will you do me the honor of becoming my husband and sharing a lifetime of love and happiness together? I love you more than words can say, and I cannot wait to build a future with you by my side."

Hueningkai's eyes widened in surprise as he exclaimed, "Yes, I would be honored to marry you!"

Soobin's face lit up with joy as he slid the ring onto Hueningkai's finger, sealing their love with a tender kiss.

As they embraced, fireworks burst into the night sky, illuminating their love and commitment to each other.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" people shouted.

"Happy new year my favourite penguin"

"Happy new year to you too my big bunny"