Chapter 1-1

Naruto jumped sideways to avoid the attack.

The large fireball landed on his previous location, causing an explosion. He twisted around quickly, just in time to dodge the red spectral hand that crashed beside him.

"Watch out for her Adamantine Sealing Chains. They can nullify your chakra."

'Have you found any way around the last layer?'

"No."

'How about the other half of your chakra?'

"It's not inside my former jinchuuriki, if that's what you're asking."

'Not inside your former jinchuuriki?'

"If Konoha can halve my chakra into two, then they can seal the remaining half in another jinchuuriki. I just can't find and get in contact with my other half."

'They're afraid of sending their jinchuuriki against us.'

"Those softies wouldn't force their jinchuuriki to fight unless it was the last option. Besides, keeping the jinchuuriki in the village is better for defending."

'So, the Sandaime, Yondaime, and Konoha's Jinchuuriki are defending the village. No wonder they can afford to send the rest after us.'

1v4.

The fight wasn't going in Naruto's favor.

A wave of hairy needles bombarded his direction, which Naruto countered by releasing a powerful wave of chakra from his body, intercepting and scattering the attack wildly in the other direction. The technique caused the ground around him to crack under pressure, throwing up a cloud of dust that blocked their sight of him.

He made a big mistake.

It was supposed to be his opportunity. Everyone was distracted. Konoha was under attack.

Orochimaru was losing.

Then she came.

Instantly the tables turned.

Naruto and Hiruzen were already up against three. It didn't help that their teamwork was absolutely zero against the two Hokage siblings who ran circles around them.

A kunai flew through the air. Naruto recognized the illusion and instantly dispersed it by cycling his chakra.

To his left.

Naruto jerked to his left and dodged the golden chain Kurama warned him about flying through the air. He stepped back just as a dark speck appeared in the air before crashing right in front of him. He braced himself and crossed his arms in front of him to block the monstrous punch that followed.

He was running out of time.

Naruto smashed into the rocks behind him. He coughed out blood, his insides bruised after tanking on the impact right behind his arms.

Pain.

He had to admit. Konoha's premier medic-nin knew how to amp up the pain while avoiding critical injury. Naruto pushed aside the distraction, shoving the alarms his body warned him at the back of his mind to numb them.

The situation was salvageable.

As long as he wasn't there, then Naruto's chances of escape weren't zero.

He flared his blue chakra cloak, reminiscent of the original he copied it off from. A mere mirror of the ability the two of them could do together.

If only Kurama's seal wasn't locked by her, then Naruto would've had more cards up his sleeve.