My Husband Almost kill me

Growing up in a home of violence was not easy. Even a small argument didn't make the different. The was no peace always noise of violence. I was distracted and couldn't forcus at school, i wished like the world could swallow me. I finished school and graduated . I meet my husband for a first time,what i liked about himwas the way he talked. He made me feel important and valued. He talked to me in an respectful and smooth way and he didn't look like a person who could harm an insects. He called me each and every day just to check on my welbeing which made me feel like a women.  I couldn't wait to move in with him but when we get married everything changed. We argued more often and it leads to physical violence. My husband becomes more violently and someone i didn't know,all he was before we got married was no more. It remained me of my childhood where my parents used to fight all day and night. During my first pregnancy my husband couldn't support me as he was always drunk or not around. One night he came home really drunk and he started beating me so hard,i woke up in a hospital after two days of the incidence. The doctors told me to calm down as i was desperate to know  where is my baby. I was told that i had a miscarriage, for the first time  in my life i feelt so empty and buried alive. My husband didn't bother to come check on me in a hospital during the difficult time.  I feelt the was no need to tell my parents because violence was their daily activity. Afteri was released i couldn't cope and i feelt insecure,i was all alone. My friend supported me with all she could and i become myself again. I fixed things with my husband i forgived him, i hoped that he will changed and become a good husband. I falled pregnant for the second time and it gaved me hope. Me and my husband keept arguing about money as he was no longer working and not financially stable. One morning we had a huge argument and he beat me because he wanted money from me. He beated me to hard but i was more forcused to protect my pregnancy,he punched on my face until i bleed . I was helpless and in pain and he thought i was dead and left me on a floor bleeding. I stayed in coma for six months. When i woke up all was about my pregnancy fortunately all was well. The doctors didn't bealive i was able to wake up they bealived all was a miracle. I told my self that i won't going back to the violence home for the sake of my unborn baby. I was saved from dearth let me accept the fate. And i had learned that Abuse has no love or limit.
THROUGH VIOLENCE THERE'S NO LOVE