I cant give up he needs me /Chap6

Time skip to few days later

Third pov

Ein was laying on the bed inside Pierce's house. His vitals stable and he was breathing normaly. Pierce stood by his side day and night. Aphmau had to bring him food since he was basically glued to Eins side. Ein was in a come for the last days since the incident. His body almost gave out be he eventually got stable. 

Pierce pov

When will he wake up?! I need him I cant loose him. Fuck! I love him. I decided to speak to Ein to try to get him to wake up. My hope for him to wake up was strong. "Ein, please keep fighting I need you. I love you. I cant loose you" My words were genuine as I grabbed his hand gently and held it. Eins eyes started to open and I got happy.

Ein pov

I started to wake up. My head pounding in pain as I looked up. The lights blinding me for a second before my eyes rested on Pierce. I smiled and spoke up with a rough voice "Pierce...What happened?" my confusion was visible as I looked around. Pierce let out a sigh as he kissed my forehead. And then spoke up "In my house, you got injured badly. But you are fine now. Zane did said you will have trouble walking for a while due to fatigue but otherwise you are fine". My eyes widened as I let out a soft gasp. And spoke up "So...I am in your bed?". Pierce chuckled and sat down next to me. And spoke up "Yeah you are". My cheeks turned red as I finally noticed his scent on the sheets and pillows. My body relaxing and my mind now in heaven as I smiled. I spoke up "Can you lay down next to me?". Pierce chuckled and laid down next to me. A soft breeze hit my bare legs as I noticed I was naked from the waist down and a blush covered my whole face. Pierce noticed and chuckled as he cuddled me and spoke "Dont worry, its not I never saw you naked. Just rest  my wolf". With that we cuddled and fell asleep for the day.

Thats the end of this chapter guys! I am sorry its so short but its finally here! I know its quite a bit late but its here! I have been burried in school work. And my own personal issues I had now dealt with thanks to my friends. So for all of you who waited for a new chapter. Thank you for being patient! More chapters comming your way!