{BEAT HIS AS*!!!}

this story is inspired by the video up there👆

Warnings ⚠️
Mentions of r*pe
Cursing
Angry finney
Mentions of the grabber
Blood
Beating someone up

Finney knew that the grabber was waiting upstairs, so in the mean time, he decided to talk to robin.

"Hey, robin." Finney says, looking at the black phone in front of him.
"Yeah, buddy?" Robin asks, curious about what finney wanted to say.
"What else did...he...do?..." finney asked, desperate to know what the grabber did, that he didn't know about.

"You don't wanna know finn..." robin said, not wanting to make his best friend worried.

There was a few minutes of silence, until finney finally spoke up.
"just tell me, god damn it!" Finney said, you could feel the rage from his voice.

"Fine, fine..." Finney was kind of worried, he was scared, but he still wanted to know.

"Griffin told you about the 'naughty boy' game, correct?" Robin asked, making sure that finney knew about the game.
The curly haired boy nodded, he knew that robin could see him.
"There's more to that game." The black haired boy said. There was a few minutes of silence, once again. The other ghost boys were also there, watching, and waiting to see what will happen next.

"He did terrible things to paper boy." Robin spoke up. Billy looked down, not wanting to remember that time.
"Like?" Finney asked, wanting to know the full story.

"He...he r*ped him..." robin looked away, not wanting to see finneys reaction.

"What about griffin!? What about you, bruce and vance!?" Finney asked, worried about them.

"Griffin was too small and died quicker, so it wasn't fun for him. Bruce and vance fought back and did many damage to him before they died." Robin said, clearly being uncomfortable. Finney was disgusted at the thought of the grabber r*ping the ghost boys.

"He would wait until they almost died, then would r*pe them. He thinks you're really pretty finney. He likes you, like he liked me and paper boy." ¹Finney was even more disgusted now, he was angry, how could someone do this to kids or teenagers!? Even adults didn't deserve anything like that!

"He also raped me." Robin said, in a more quite tone now.

"EXCUSE ME, WHAT!?" finney yelled, making the ghost kids shocked.

This was it, finney was done, the grabber has successfully made him mad. This surely wasn't gonna end well. Finney hung up and hanged
the phone back, then he walked to the metal door and opened it. The brown haired boy walked up the stairs, in rage, his eyes veins were red. The ghost boys were still in shock, but they brushed it off and ran upstairs, they wanted to make sure finney was going to survive and avange them.

The grabber was upstairs, sitting on a chair. His shirt was unbuttoned, his hand had a hard griep on the belt he was holding. It was a disturbing scene, but finney didn't care, his rage has fully taken over him.

"Where do you think you're going naught-" before the grabber could finish his sentence, finney jumped on him and starting punching his face, over and over again.

Finney only stopped when he saw that the grabber has 'passed out'. Finney checked his pulse, the grabber was.....dead.

Should a make more chapters?

31.12.2023 (eorupe)
12.31.2023 (america?)

Word count - 570