CHAPTER - 31

Author's pov

Yn - calm down please guk

You held his biceps rubbing them in a vertical to and fro motion with your tender hands.

Jungkook - YOU-

He was again going to say something to ara when you stopped him.

Yn - shh, enough now, calm down guk please you're not fine yet. Please baby.

And he seems to calm down on your words. Huffing out the air he straightly went out of the farm house and straight to his car. He sat on the driver seat, you quickly ran behind him when you saw him grabbing the driver seat. You stood by his side of window

Yn - you are not well and you're not driving either, I am.

You said in an authoritative tone as you could not let him drive for this long when he just got a little ok from his fever of last night.

You were expecting that he'll disagree but still being his wife it's your duty to take care of him, but being the man he is he threw sharp daggers your way, which made shivers run down your spine. His mere gaze is enough to make you fall in love over n over again or to make you fall in the deepest pit of fear.

Yn - but you are sick

He looked at you again intending to say something bt you being his scaredy kitten quickly ran to the passenger side and sat their quietly. He huffed a sigh and continued with the journey.

Drive safe!!!

You hear from the back as you could see from the rear view mirror everyone was wishing a safe journey to the both of you. You waved your hand from your side of window, however jungkook didn't bother to give one glance for a very known reason.

The whole ride both of you kept quiet, it was pin drop silence in the car he didn't even let you turn the music on as when you turned it on he hissed quiet loudly which made you turn it off right after. He still didn't say anything about what's going on. You just quietly sat by his side as you don't want the situation to get worse. He on the other hand seemed worried to you that made you concerned as to what would have happened. That's when he called hyun and his phone was connected with the car and you could hear him as well.

Jungkook - how's mom hyung?

You looked at him bewildered as to why was he asking about mom.

Hyun - she's not really fine, rewa is with her, YN's parents are also here, Mrs. Kim is taking care of rehyun as he's crying badly seeing mom.

You were scared as hell as what would have happened that even your parents are there and what does it mean by that, you were utterly scared and confused.

"Did something happen to mom"-you thought in your head and just the mere thought brought tears in your eyes.

Jungkook - take care of her hyung please.

Hyun - don't worry everything will be fine, when will you be here.

Jungkook - two hours barely.

Hyun - okay come fast, don't stress much. Doctors are undergoing the procedures.

Jungkook - okay.

And he cut the call. You looked at him with your wet eyes and grabbed the courage to ask him of what actually was going on.

Yn - wh-what h-happened to-

Jungkook - dad got a heart attach, his major veins are blocked.

Your mind went numb at the revelation, the tears which were still locked in your eyes now fell helplessly on your hands which were on your lap.