3

NA'ELA'S POV:

I woke up early in the morning to go and talk to Atayo. 

I felt so much anger in my body as I walked over to him.

He might have heard my footsteps because he turned around at the exact moment I came face to face with him.

"Na'ela, what a surprise." He spoke out happily. I took a deep breath in, hiding how hurt and angry I am because of him.

"You are such an asshole." I argued after being silent for a quick minute, pushing him with allot of energy, causing him to fall on his back. He slowly got up with a confused look, brushing off the sand that's all over his arms.

"I-i don't know what you're talking about." He stuttered, looking a bit scared.

"I can't believe that I trusted you with so many things, like secrets, meanwhile you went behind my back to talk bad about me to Na'vi I don't even know." I shouted at him, causing many Na'vi to come out of their huts to take a look at us fighting.

His sister approached us.

"What is going on, Na'ela why are you yelling at my brother?" She tried to argue with me, causing me to hiss at her.

"Back off Ataya. Mind your own goddamn business while I finish with mine." I pointed out.

"Watch your mouth, that's my sister you're talking to." Atayo defended her, pushing me with a finger.

I was quick enough to slap the shit out of him, which made him fall on the sand, again. The other Na'vi gasped.

"Lay another finger on me, I DARE you." I snapped at him, making him see the anger I had. 

He stood up, letting go of his red cheeks. His sister tried to approach me but Tsireya jumped out of nowhere in front of her, making her back off.

"Nu-uh, stay back." She told her, pushing her with a finger a little bit back.

"Atayo, why would you do that?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, but teary eyed.

"Because I liked you since forever and you kept pushing me away after trying to start something with you many times." He argued.

"Yeah I kept pushing you away because I don't want to make you feel something for me while I don't have the same feelings for you, Atayo. I kept pushing you away because I was scared for our friendship to get ruined because of your ass, well it is already ruined because you couldn't keep your mouth shut. And how did you still not get that into your goddamn mind? I have to repeat myself every once in a while and you still haven't got that in your goddamn mind? Atayo, please." I argued back.

"I know but you kind of had to accept that I have loved you since forever." He added to that. I scoffed and shook my head.

"I in fact did accept, but you didn't accept the fact that I don't have the same feelings for you. So, either accept it or not, but don't ever come talking to me about your feelings ever again. Don't even talk to me at all. Our friendship is done." I applied the last thing and walked off.

Tsireya ran after me.

"You were completely right. You had your reasons, meanwhile he didn't." She said.

"Exactly! That's what annoys me the most. He talks shit but doesn't have his reasons. i have reasons to talk shit behind his back but I'm not that kind of person, till now." I told her and she nodded in agreement.

"I know, I know. That's what makes the others say you have such a golden heart." Tsireya added, and I smiled. She always knew how to comfort me when I'm at my worst or either hurt.