Chapter One: The Return

Third Person POV.

The moment Benny had woken up relieved all the Mikaelsons. Their hearts beating out of their chest as the seer looked up at them. Confusion on his face for a moment before it all came rushing back. Eyes wide the boy looked scared for a moment, sighing in relief a second later.

"You gave us quite a scare there, my love." Finn finally spoke. Seeing as the others weren't going to speak yet.

Benny looked the man in the eyes as he smiled. "I'm sorry."

"No, you aren't." Kol finally spoke up, amusement clear in his face.

"You're right." Benny states now facing them all. "I needed your reactions to be real."

"Real!" Elijah yelled, "Benjamin you died. Not only did you put yourself in harm's way, but you also put the baby in danger."

Benny stood up and crossed the room to Elijah, seeing the tears in the man's eyes. "We're both okay. This child, saved me."

"It doesn't make it right." The noble one whispered, hands coming up to cup the teen's face.

Benny gave a wobbly breath as he nodded, guilt eating him. "It doesn't."

Elijah swept Benny into a tight hug placing his face in the boy's neck. Tears streak down the Benny's neck at Elijah's arm wrapped around to place his hand on the barely there bump. Even if the baby belonged the Klaus, Elijah and the others felt responsible for the tiny being.

"I love that you're back Angel, but Klaus seems to have known your plan." Kol whined, acting like he hadn't flipped the switch. "Why?"

Benny ran his hands through Elijah hair as he watched the others. Rebekah seems to quiet, he'll ask later. "Someone had to know, seeing as you would've buried me alive."

"In my defense I hadn't known he was pregnant." The hybrid butted in. "If I did, I wouldn't have not let him go through the plan."

"How did you convince him." Rebekah asked, confusion on her on face.

"Well..."

Benny's on the phone in the hotel bathroom on the phone.

"No, absolutely not." The hybrid growled through the speaker.

Benny rolled his eyes, not that the other man could see that. "If they think they can kill Kol their wrong, not if I could do anything about it."

Klaus could be heard huffing. "How do we know you'll come back; you haven't explained that."

"Just trust me." Benny whispered softly, hand finding his belly.

"Alright." The man sighed worriedly, "Just promise me you'll come back, Little One."

Benny smiled; eyes full of tears. "Of course."

"One thing love, why choose to tell me?"

"Elijah and Finn would down right made sure I didn't leave their sight." Benny explains, "Kol would lock me up till it was over. You on the other hand, let me do things they don't."

"But dying Benjamin." The blonde speaks wobbly, "That's a whole different story."

Benny let some tears leak, "I know. Trust me, I know. But I have to save Kol."

"I love you." Niklaus whispered.

"I love you more."

"And that's how I did it." Benny states proudly.

Finn looks defeated as he shook his head, as Kol rubbed at his face in disappointment. Rebekah looks at Klaus as if deciding how the best way to deball him, while Elijah, finally out of the boys' neck looks up to the ceiling in disbelief.

"You're joking." Kol deadpans.

Benny smiled, "Nope."

That's when they saw it under Benny's eyes, the darken veins, the red peeking through his eyes.

"You turned." Nik finally in shock. "That's how you survived."

"Technically I'm some sort of hybrid." Benny spilled out in a word vomit, "A vampire slash seer thing."

"Darling." Kol says grabbing Benny's face, "You realize what you did right. You'll have to feed on blood now."

Benny grinned pecking Kol's lips, "But you're alive. I'll gladly accept the fact that I'll have to feed on blood to live. As long as you're here."

"How did this happen; you didn't have our blood in your system." Finn asked, confusion lining his tone.

"The baby." Benny explains, slightly nodding his head. "It has Klaus's blood running through their veins. Vampire and Werewolf. It used that blood you turn me, I'm still human enough to carry the baby full term."

   "I'm beginning to love this child more every day." Klaus smiled softly, ever so gently placing a hand on the slight bump.

   Benny let a slow breath go as he faced the originals, "So... Where are we?"

   Klaus smirked as he trailed his eyes up to Benny's, "Welcome to New Orleans, love."

    "You guys have a lot of explaining to do." Benny sighed, head tilted back in annoyance.