Chapter Two: Explain

Third Person POV

    Sitting down tonight the couches Benny snuggled in Elijah with a glass of blood, as the others recounted what went on in the last month.

"So I died and both Kol and Elijah decided to flip the switch?" Benny asked confused, he hadn't seen that coming.

"Indeed." Finn answered, "In all fairness in was supposed to be a check in with Rebekah and Klaus. Then we hear that your brother had been the one to kill you."

Elijah cleared his throat to continue with the thought, "Something you saw coming, might I add."

Benny winced at the tone the two were using. Maybe this hadn't been a good idea. But it'll work out. "I did see it on our way back from Chicago. Nik, should know that much."

The hybrid sighed as he pinch the bridge of his nose. Once again his mate was throwing him under the bus. "Love, you hadn't explained the vision other than you had died in it."

"What other explanation would you need." Benny grumbled back, "I did die no need to explain the how."

Klaus scoffed at the audacity of his boyfriend.

"Anyways, Kol nearly took a quarter of the country folk before Klaus subdued him." Finn continued explaining as Benny nodded along. Not all that surprised at Original Ripper's melt down.

Kol was ripping people apart going from one house into another as he fed and killed. Klaus following trying to reason with his younger brother. This had been going on for a week now.

"Kol, seeing as Michael is dead, I understand we not longer have to hide." The hybrid tried, "but that doesn't mean we can expose ourselves to half of the Virginia population."

"He's dead brother and those cowards are hiding behind a witch." Kol all but screamed facing his brother, smirking. "All I'm doing is sending them a message."

"By massacring half the country side?" Klaus asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly." Kol spoke, "Glad we're finally seeing eye to eye."

Klaus blinked a couple times before rolling his eyes. "He isn't dead."

"Of course he is." Kol shouted, "I held him as his heart stopped beating. As the life of him left his body."

"He's coming back." Klaus states wisely, "I spoke with him, he had this whole thing planned."

"You!" Kol screamed grabbing Klaus's throat and slamming him into a tree. "Let our pregnant soulmate go through with some ridiculous plan to get himself killed!"

Klaus grabbed the ripper's wrist yanking himself free. "I hadn't known he was pregnant."

The hybrid was now screaming, "If I had I wouldn't have let him do it."

"This should've been discussed with all of us." Kol whispered, the rage of the flipped switch calming down. "Why did he only tell you."

Klaus sighed as his shoulders slump, "He knew the rest of you wouldn't have agreed."

"Damn right we wouldn't have." Kol stated as serious as he could. "So what now?"

"We wait." The blonde spoke, "But we should inform Elijah and Finn."

"Elijah's flipped as well." Kol spoke no emotion in his tone.

Klaus nodded, "Elijah's going to harder to convince. When he falls, he falls deep."