⋆ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

▌Monkey D

▌Monkey D. Luffy !
LUST ★ CHAPTER ELEVEN.
4:00pm

⁀➷
        As you entered the living room, Luffy was already there, awaiting your arrival. With a hint of joy, you quickly made your way towards him.

Your eyes slowly scan his outfit, taking in every meticulous detail.

nami stood next to sanji by the kitchen counter "we should get going now

nami stood next to sanji by the kitchen counter "we should get going now." you said and turned to sanji "everything is already loaded into the car, have fun." he said with a smile, tossing the keys to Luffy who caught them effortlessly.

You both walked out the door and approached the cars parked at the front. After getting in, Luffy drove out of the yard.

"where are we going?" Luffy inquired, you discreetly programmed the destination into the GPS and Luffy merely cast a fleeting glance at you before begrudgingly complying with the GPS.

˚. LUST ! ⋆☾⋆⁺₊

As you arrived at the partially crowded park, you untethered your seatbelt and swung open the car door. Eagerly, you reached for the backseat door to retrieve the picnic basket, only to discover that Luffy had already snatched it up.

Suppressing a slight smile, you closed the doors. Luffy locked the car and glanced at you "where to now?" he asked

you point to your left "that way, follow me." You said with a slight smile.

Silently, Luffy trailed behind you to a secluded and serene corner of the park, where you stopped at an unoccupied space nestled between two towering trees. "right here seems nice." you said

luffy then presented the basket to you, prompting you to put the picnic blanket down and carefully position the basket on top of it.

You opened the basket and carefully arranged the delicious foods, ensuring that everything looked appetizing and tempting. The sight of the mouthwatering dishes made the whole experience even more enjoyable.

Luffy sat right in front of you, his eyes fixated on your face as a beautiful smile graced your lips

Luffy sat right in front of you, his eyes fixated on your face as a beautiful smile graced your lips. your fingers delicately pressing together once you were done. "it's been a while since I've been outside like this.." You said softly

luffy's gaze remained fixed on you as he picked up a slice of pizza silently "luffy.." you said quietly, stealing a quick glance at him as you savored a fry.

he hummed in acknowledgment, "Could you share some details about yourself? I mean... since I'll be stuck living with you guys until the end, it's important for me to know more about the people I'll be living with.."

it was eerily quiet, your throat constricted as he fixed his gaze on you while devouring his meal.

You felt you had crossed an unseen line, about to apologize when Luffy cut you off.

"i have two brothers.. Ace and Sabo. Ace is apart of the whitebeard's gang and sabo is apart of the revolutionary gang; my dad's gang.. Monkey D. Dragon." he started, you pursed your lips slightly

Your jaws dropped at the news, ""I was chosen as the heir when I was just 5 years old, after my dad decided to retire as the leader and create his own gang. Gramps wanted me to join the marines, but I always knew I wanted to follow in my dad's footsteps and create my own gang when I'm older." He continued

As he continued to tell you more about himself, you noticed a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth whenever he mentioned his brother or the notorious red-haired shank.

By the time you both finished talking, all the food was gone — luffy ate most of it.

it was already getting dark and you both needed to head back, so you gathered up the empty boxes and containers and threw them away.

You tucked the blanket back into the basket, ensuring it was neatly arranged, before luffy took hold of the basket and you both retraced your steps back to the car.

Observing luffy — who was walking ahead, a small smile played on your lips 'this actually went better than i expected' you thought

your heart pounded in your chest as a hand clamped over your mouth muffling your screams.

your vision went blurry as luffy turned around, his eyes widened and a feeling of dread and anger washed over him as the figure smirked at him, You reached forward for luffy before the figure vanished, taking you with them.

"Fuck!"

a/n: who do you think is your kidnapper? what will luffy do, will he save you or leave you?👀

happy new year !💕🌸