OO6; 🎐

MY  BESTFRIEND  !ᨳ  ࣪

MY BESTFRIEND !
. ݁ .

____________
ch 6:  wikihow 2 talk 2 girls

____________ch 6:  wikihow  2  talk  2  girls

"HEY  FATASS,  STOP  EATING  MY  DAMN  CHIPS."

geto  snatched  the  family  sized  chips  out  of  gojo's  hands  who  shoved  a  handful  into  his  mouth  messily  with  frustration.  "it's  not  fair!"  he  whined  through  a  mouthful.

geto  sneered  in  disgust  as  spit  and  chip  crumbs  flew  out  of  gojo's  mouth.  "what  are  you  on  about  this  time,  satoru?"

"yn!!!!" he exclaimed, falling back onto geto's once clean bed (now littered by empty chip bags & crumbs). "she won't talk to me! i don't get it. she talks to you and shoko so easily, even fucking NANAMI and HAIBARA. and they're fucking FIRST YEARS?!"

"not the racism to first years," geto crunched, shoving his foot into satoru's side to get him off his bed. "and again, what the fuck are you talking about?"

the white haired boy screamed in agony as he fell, his life flashing before his eyes. he shed a tear as he had No memories with yn. "ow my ass... ("you have none." "FUCK OFF.") she's clearly ignorin' me." with a dramatic gasp, he slowly rose to his feet, all the while with his jaw agape & eyes blown wide.