1. burnt noodles

"wdym you burnt the noodles." Said jay, coming into the kitchen, horrified by what she just saw.

"Ermmm..." said Lynn, looking at the noodles.

"HOW DID YOU BURN THE NOODLES THE STOVE ISNT EVEN ON@??@?@?"

"BRO I DONT KNOW OK,,"

"THE NOODLES ARE LITERALLY ON FIRE BRO" said jay, rushing the pot outside so the house doesn't BURN DOWN?!?!?

We THANKFULLY managed to put the fire out but we didn't realize that someone had been staring at us all along 😨

Some weird men a few metres away dressed all in black.
They started coming closer to talk to us.

"Ah yes, I do believe that the art of fire you just executed shant even be possible... ah, where are my manners, I'm jean-jaques from the fatui. People like you would be very helpful on our team... would you like to join us? I promise you shant be disappointed..."

"Me when I lie" replies Lynn.

Suddenly, a short guy with a big ass hat came walking over to us.

"THESE are the people you're recruiting?" He says, with a skeptical look.

*'careless whisper' starts playing*
"Ermmm obviously we'll join I mean that was our plan from the beginning, RIGHT...??" she says, looking over at jay.

"Well actually-" jay starts, but gets cut off.

"Yeah exactly saurr we'll join 😍" says Lynn.

"Whatever." Scoffs scaramouche.

*A little later at the fatui HQ*

"ok I think I've shown you everything you shall know. There will be a team meeting in an hour. Please make yourselves comfortable until then." Jean-jaques explains to us.

We share a room together, it looks kind of like your typical dorm.

"Ermmm what do we do now" Lynn asks.

"Idk bro it wasn't my idea to join this shi 😭😭😔" replies jay.

"Idk about you but I'ma start picking out my main character outfit cause I ain't walking around like this,," says Lynn, walking towards the wardrobe.