(5) Undfefeatable

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"It's time to face your fear

'Cause when your time has come and gone

I'll be the one to carry on (carry on)

And you can throw me to the wolves (throw me to the wolves)

'Cause I am undefeatable

I'm hanging on to the other side

I won't give up 'til the end of me

I'm what you get when the stars collide

Now face it, you're just an enemy"

☆: *.☽ .* :☆

"Those look like very nasty pests." Kimberly comments.

"We're never going to get to Ivan with Scorpitron and Hornitor at his side." I think about it.

It's a wonder that they haven't tried to attack us yet. They stood dormant, like they were waiting for the right time to cause further damage. Ivan stared at me deeply from the distance, his gaze locked on me like I was his only target.

"We can take care of those," Tommy said. "Our new zords will do the trick!"

I don't know what zords are, but the enthusiasm behind his voice tells me he seems confident that whatever they are will be of help to them. There's no time for me to ask them as I spot Ivan rushing forward.

The two creatures depart, each heading in a separate direction, lasers and sparks emitting from their mouths as they shoot for the remaining buildings. The group didn't see Ivan heading straight for them, but right as Ivan was about to grab Aisha, I swing Dulcea's staff and swat Ivan's hand away. She jumped to the side, startled by the sudden motion. Had she been standing one foot closer, I would have hit her.

He yanked his hand away like I had actually hit him hard. I barely swatted him. The others flanked behind me as I pointed the staff level with Ivan's face. His smile grew on his face, like this was enjoyable for him. I didn't enjoy any of this.

"You're not the only one with a weapon." Ivan says, his sword fastly appearing in his hand.

He raises his sword, mimicking my stance and pointing it in my direction. I'm no fool to a battle with him, but I have to say... his choice of weaponry will cause far more harm than mine. However, if I can get my hands on it... I can run it straight through his chest.

"Just remember, you could have been on the other side of this." Ivan spits through his gritted teeth.

I smiled at him, "I've always liked to play with fire..."

I drew my staff back as far as I could and then swung forward with every ounce of force I had inside of me. In the same motion, Ivan drew his sword up and protected the collision that was about to occur with his face. The entire ground rumbled on the impact, nearly knocking the group behind me to the ground.

"Go," I shout, "I'll take care of him while you take care of his nasty creatures."

"We'll rejoin you as soon as we can..." Tommy said.