Chapter 4

Everyone was giggling and laughing out loud, the only sound of fun being filled in the room. Sapnap took a glance over the room chuckling, stopping when he saw Karl practically on top of Wilbur his mood turned sour. He felt a settled touch on his arm. He looked over and felt like everything stopped at that exact moment. In sight was Quackity, his cheeks red from laughing and also slightly from the vodka they all had been drinking. He looked down at his arm to see Quackity grasping onto his bicep his face felt warm for the slightest tiniest moment he felt a fuzzy feeling-

"SAP"

"Huh" He looked around to see everyone looking at him, some concerned and trying not to burst out laughing. "Im fine" he replied lightly, Dream raised his eyebrows up and down with a little wiggly motion giving the 'look'.

He looked back at where Quackity sat but he wasn't there confused. He looked around to see George and him basically on top of each other cackling horribly loud a bottle of vodka in the burnette's hand.

Wilbur got up letting go of Karl, making him frown. He turned over towards Quackity whose face was flushed red. He grasped onto Quackity, took the bottle of vodka out of George's hand and took a huge swing.

"My fellow mates, my lover, and my best friend. I shall say that I love alllllll of yoUUu and that-that uh- whatda was I peeping about '' WIlbur stumbled a bit on his step. Everyone went back to laughing and drunkenly talking to each other. The ravenette sat back criss-cross applesauce next to Sapnap leaning his head over his shoulder and it made the ponytailed man smile.

"So Sapnap, why do you hate Wilbur sOo much?" Startled from this question he fumbled with his words, shaking his head denying the truth.

"Oh come onnnn, tell mee pleasee, I hated Wilbur for a whole like UhH three months!" Quackity slurred his words giggling at the end bashing his eyelashes to make him see cute and innocent and pure and-

"Those flowers were for Karl, he was my crush and your British friend SWEPT him off his feet!" he grumpily let out with a harsh sigh.

Quackity fixed himself into a better position on top of Sapnap and said "You know, it's okay to hate being rejected and to BE rejected at all, but maybe you can see it from a positive perspective you know? Like MAYBE this is a sign or something telling you it's better off to stay friends than be more than something else? There could be billions of different things that could make this situation feel lighter. Though it doesn't mean you should resent others for it"

The ponytailed man looked down at Quackity who was sprawled over his lap and staring at him, his eyes showing something he can't quite pin his finger on. "Honestly that's true AND that actually made me feel better" he chuckled at the younger who smiled back. The moment got ruined when Dream grabbed Alex by his arm and started dancing with him with the music he hadn't even noticed that was playing. He watched his best friend and new addition to the group dance sloppily and laughing together while everyone cheered them. He felt...he felt something hard on his chest, something sad?