Ultimate Life Form Along With Team RWBYS Meet The TRUE Ultimate Team

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Interaction Gacha Request-

-Noncanon to both mine & SapphireDraken173 Stories-

(Major head on on this Interaction Gacha Request & any further of what to purely expect on the future line of the Prime MultiGachaverse along with the Prime M96 Gachaverse. This will be it own version that take place separately of RWBY X Shadow The Hedgehog Sapphire & Her Team meeting David & Team JWDE from the Prime M96 Gachaverse for the 1st time & will be NO mention of other version of Sapphire & this will be another different version. This is noncanon from mine & SapphireDraken173 Stories but the event of the Prime M96 Gachaverse will be expect from the future event of the Prime MultiGachaverse & will take place not only after the event of the Paradox Prism Event at the end of the New RWBY Era but also take place DURING the time within the New SMG4 Era when more discovery will be shown down the line around the New SMG4 Era from the event that CHANGE the Guardian Kind & Humanity from the Prime M96 Gachaverse within the Prime MultiGachaverse FOREVER & certain detail will only be minor explain & reference that happened in the past & other stuff. You'll see what I mean by that & with that, enjoy the request!)

(Let just say on that theme is something for the Prime M96 Gachaverse New SMG4 Era along with something that I want to test out for the future & you'll see what it is *:3*)

(After sudden Theme appear.)

-Outer side of Mistal Kingdom-

Scene begins with dozens of flying Grimm being shot from the air while dozens of Eggman Fleets in air combat against both the Grimm, Mistal Fleets & Airship along with Vale Fleet & Airship with the crossfire against the Altas Military Fleet from their hunt for the Ultimate Life Form after her identity was reveal from the Fall Of Beacon Academy & many G.U.N Force are all spread across the battlefield from dealing with Grimm & assisting the Huntman & Huntress but having to deal with the Altas Military from protecting Ultimate Life form from Ironwood & with Chaotic battle being spread around cutting many reinforcement which then shift to the Ultimate Life Form herself name Shadow Sapphire Polendina or for short Sapphire & with her was her 4 Girlfriends, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna & Yang Xiao Long together as the Ultimate Team known as Team RWBYS but with the Team having to crash on the ground from the massive force attack with Sapphire & the Team having alot of trouble dealing with both Grimm & the Robots along with the Doctor Eggman himself within his massive powerful Giant Robot the Great Death Egg Robot. 

(DE Robot)

(DE Robot)