Lacrosse

"It doesn't seem like she would have the guts to kill anyone, Scott," his friend muttered nervously, "maybe we should go?"
"No!" He snapped "she could be faking, Stiles, we gotta talk to her!"
Stiles groaned "Scott, we have practice, and there's no way coach will let us-"
"Then she comes with us" Scott interrupted
"I have a name!" I snapped "and since you probably didn't plan on asking, it's Ella Lyne, by the way!"
Stiles grinned, and I decided I definitely liked him better than Scott. "So, Ella Lyne, how would you like to be witness to a completely awesome and amazing lacrosse practice?"
""Why?!" I snarled, "So you can take me to your alpha and prosecute me for killing-" my voice broke off as I looked at their shocked faces.
Scott grabbed my arm and shook it, "so you did kill someone!" He shouted hysterically, drawing major stares from the other sophomores, "who did you kill?! Who! Did! You! Kill!?"
I yanked my arm out of his grip and fell to the ground as if my shame were crushing me "Abe," I gasped,"I killed my alpha."
I expected Scott to scream but all he could get out was,"oh" and then"oh my god! We're late!"
"Don't trip over your feet, mr. white rabbit," I sneered.
"I wish you the same luck, because you're walking in the same direction I am," Scott said coldly , his composure regained. "Head for the outdoor field, and wait on the bleachers, the team will be out soon." And with that, he and stiles walked away.
The yelling and shoving noises preceded the team of boys that ran up onto the field. Hmm... that's odd, the werewolf smell is stronger now, almost as if-
"There's another werewolf," Scott rasped in my face, "Who is it?"
"No clue," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant "why don't you go play detective and figure it out?"
"Wait, " he gasped, "so you mean..., you didn't turn him?"
I shook my head
"Oh god" he groaned "Derek!"
He ran back to Stiles, and I heard them discussing the plan. This should be interesting. I grinned as he ran out of the goal numerous times, knocking over and sniffing each player. He had no problem knocking over and landing on top of the first four players, and it was pretty entertaining, honestly. And then came the fifth player, and I knew before he even got to Scott, that this was the other werewolf.
Lost in thought, thinking of all the ways this could end badly, I hadn't seen what had happened, but now I saw the two boys on their hands and knees, smack in the middle of the field, glaring furiously at each other.
And then the coach blew his whistle, and there we cops here, and oh god, this wasn't good. I ran toward Scott and Stiles, and together, Scott and I listened in to the cops. "His fathers the one that died" Scott whispered to Stiles "they think he was murdered."
"Is he a suspect?" Stiles asked nervously
"I'm not sure, why?" Scott replied, and now the nervousness could be heard in his voice as well.
"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for twenty four hours."
"Hold on a minute," I nearly screamed "didn't you say that this kid's a new werewolf?!"
"Yes!" Scott hissed back, "and it's the full moon tonight!"
"Oh," I heard myself say through my fear, "oh shit."