CHAPTER 4 - REALLY?

Nayna pov

I slammed my door close and almost threw my bag on the bed before landing on my bean bag. It was so comfortable that I closed my eyes for a fraction of second and opened looking at the ceiling only to find the fan rotating at a high speed making my skirt flutter. I sighed out heavily and tied my hair in a messy bun before walking to my closet to take my clothes.

I needed to take a good shower to relax my tired mind and body.
After stripping, I joined the shower and took my time to clean myself and trust me I feel so refreshed now. I wore my shorts and a loose tshirt before applying a moisturizer to my face and that's when eomma called me from downstairs, "Nayna.... I'm going to Mrs. Oh's home and have your meal okay?"

Me - sure eomma...

That's it I heard the door being closed. I really do hate Mrs. Oh because the way she judged me 2-3 months back was so disturbing and irritating. I was already broken but she added oil to the fire with her judgmental talks which made my eomma also feel bad.

Trust me, my eomma too hate that lady but she happened to be our neighbour and my eomma's cousin, so she is unavoidable. Sometimes my eomma is so naive that she literally forgets everything that happened in the past once that person who made her sad smiles or talks to her.

I am tired of advising my eomma not to be so naive especially towards Mrs. Oh because she is using us a lot and flexes her wealth etc etc which I clearly hate. Moreover her daughter who is same as that of my age is a cherry on the top. She is exactly like her mom and flaunts everything that she has. It's okay, I agree that she likes everything to be fancy and that's her personality or trait or whatever but the thing that I don't get is how is she getting an inner peace or say a satisfaction once she flaunts and shows off everything especially to me.

But I just accept or nod to everything she has to say because if I state the truth or fact, she will come up with an argument in which I'm not at all interested.

Moreover she will use the thing against me which I don't want to reminisce at all, my expulsion from the university.
It would be realy good if either they move from this locality or else we move because as the days passes by, the Oh family is really getting on my nerves.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs only to find a French toast with a glass of milk and cut fruits on the dining table. I sat on the chair and took a bite and that's when I heard a notification on my phone.

I frowned and unlocked my phone only to see that I was being added to our class group by a guy named Haejoon. I just had a glance at this guy and he was one of the friend of this guy called Jungkook.

The thing which caught me off-guard was the name of the chat group, Cult.
I chuckled at the name and switched off my phone as I was too engrossed to fill my stomach with this French toast but I got disturbed because of the continuous notifications which I had been receiving the moment I joined the group.

Out of curiosity, I just opened the chats and it was completely useless, I mean many were sending some weird and funny comments as Jimin just posted a pic of Taehyung who was being a mess while drinking Cola.

I just scrolled down the never ending conversations in the group and I didn't find anything useful here. Many things were different here from my previous univ. First of all, the way all approached me, some were good, some were harsh and some were being extra especially Jungkook and above all that, the chat room was also quite messy with pics, selfies, stickers, reactions, chats.
I don't think I can find anything useful here, so I just muted this group and kept my phone back.

.
.
.

Jk pov

After class, I straightly drove to my gym and changed into my gym outfit. After a good amount of workout for 1hour, I stood in front of the mirror and got a glimpse of my developing body and muscles and I was quite proud of it.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling and flexing my biceps and abs which were on its way to full development. I mean yeah, it's really cool for a 19 year old guy to look like how I look now. I'd rather look manly than boyish because girls really love Men and not Boys.

But there are exceptions because the girls fall for my fellow mates too.
After admiring my best body, I grabbed my towel and wiped off the sweat from my face and neck before changing my outfit. I was completely drenched in sweat and I badly wanted to take a shower so I rushed towards the parking lot to my bike.

I heard many notifications and as usual, it would be some weird stuffs of my friends and yeah I would check those once I get back home and freshen up myself.

.
.
.

It feels so calm once I took a bath and right now I'm laying on my mattress. I know my hair is wet and eomma would literally scold me for it but do I care about it? No way...

I simply got hold of my phone and opened our chat group and my attention went to a particular pop up message, an unknown phone number was added to the group. I immediately checked the list of participants and my eyes bulged out seeing the face of a girl whom I never wanted to include in this group, Kim Nayna and it was Haejoon who added her.

Like, what the hell man? Why is she being added in our class group? I literally want to punch Haejoon so badly, only because he developed a crush towards her doesn't mean that he should place her above me. My grip on the phone tightened and I immediately called him.

OTP

HJ - hey jun—

Jk - what the fuck dude? Why did you add Nayna to our group huh?

HJ - wae? What's the problem in it? She's our classmate right? If Wi Hanji is a participant then why can't be Nayna?

Jk - didn't I warned you about Nayna and my plans?

HJ - just be calm boy. Just leave her alone and yeah let me make my move.

Jk - fuck you bastard!

I immediately threw my phone on the bed. I literally forgot about that girl once I was at the gym and I was feeling so good and happy seeing my body develop day by day, but my mood was ruined just because of her. Her thoughts flooded my mind and trust me I was not at all liking it.

I remembered how she walked into our class, sat beside the nerdy, her looks, attitude everything was giving off a vibe which I clearly hate. If you ask me why I developed hate for her on the first day itself, I just fucking don't know. The only thing I'm sure about is the amount of hate I have for her is more than something anyone could think of.

She literally seduced Haejoon and was trying to be a cute girl so that she can attract the boys of our class.
And Haejoon even talked about making a move? He's too fast.. I know his intentions, she's just one among his girls and as always in our dating history we never dated anyone for more than 6 months and that's something way too longer for me.

Still I don't know why do I even care if she seduce him or get into a relationship with Haejoon or even fuck him in future, but my ego is hurt.

I really wish her to reject him so that we won't get involve into a fight. A girl is enough to tear the world into two and as per my history classes, there have been many war which unfolded just because of a woman, I don't want to lose my 7-8 years of friendship with Haejoon just because of Nayna.

Is it because she didn't give a damn about me? Or is it because she didn't give me an attention which I usually get from girls?

I swear that I'll not let her go easily. We are classmates and yeah I'll definitely play with her till I'm satisfied. I really need to take a class for Haejoon as I don't want him to commit the biggest sin - dating Nayna...

Hey guys.. Wishing you all a very happy new year once again.. May this year bring you tons of happiness and love with never ending possibilities and good vibes....
May all your sweet dreams come truee.... ❤❤✨✨🤩🤩🤩💜💜💜✨✨🤩🤩❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜