1

Ameri Aries Johnson

Im sleeping peacefully when I'm woken up to crying in the room across from mine, my one year old daughter Liyah. I get out of bed walk towards her room seeing her standing up in her crib crying out for me with her stuffed bear LuLu, her aunt Miya got her in her right arm. I walk up to pick her up and she automatically stops crying so I bring her into my bathroom and sit her on my counter so I could get my self together.

While Liyah is sitting on the counter playing with her bear LuLu while I brushed my teeth and did my skin care. I then brush her little teeth and washed her face since we took a shower last night. I pick up liyah and took her down to the kitchen and sat her in her high chair and turned on the tv for her to watch while I made our breakfast.I cut her up some grapes strawberries and some bananas while I had the same just without grapes and put it in some yogurt with some granola.

After we finished our breakfast I got myself and liyah dressed to go to the tattoo shop so I could get my nose pierced and also to get Aliyah's name and birthdate tatted on my heart. So I just put us in something comfortable.

Our outfits:

(Not a faceclaim)

(Not a faceclaim)

I buckle liyah in her pink car seat and hop into my gray 2023 kia k5 and head to the tattoo shop that's only a few miles from my house.

I pull up trying to decide whether I should go in or not because I couldn't get someone to watch liyah because my mom and dad were busy and Miya had work so she had to stay with me. I push my thought of what people would think away because liyah isn't a hyper child so she would just sit there and I could give her something to watch so I just get out and unbuckle liyah.

As I'm walking in the bell of the door alerts this fine ass stud who was on her phone and she looks up and smiles showcasing her bottom grills. "Wassup I'm Kaiya how can I help you" she says eyeing me "Hey um appointment for Ameri" i say nervously from how she was looking at me. She stands up and takes her eyes away from me and says "alright follow me" as she leads us towards the back of the shop since she already know what I want since I told her over text while making the appointment.

I sit down liyah down in a chair that was beside me and give her my phone for her to watch coco melon I sit down waiting on kaiya to finish what ever she was doing. As she walks back I noticed she looked at Liyah then looked at me then back at her "awh hey cutie" she says tickling liyah sides causing her to giggle loudly, making me shocked at the interaction because usually she doesn't like people to touch, talk or even look at her."Why you looking like that" Kaiya chuckles. "Because she doesn't even like people to look her way" i say slightly laughing. "Ohh naw babies just love me" she says as she moves towards me in her rolling chair getting ready to start.

After she did my tattoo and piercing I get up and pick up my purse to get ready to pay until I felt a soft hand touch mine. "No I got it baby" Kaiya says making me more nervous than before "pussy getting wet asf" I thought to myself. "no no I'm paying" i say still trying to get my money out. "Well I'm not gonna take it" she says walking over to liyah and began to mess with her causing her bust in fits of laughter. "Ok then" I sigh. "We'll see you later then" I say picking up liyah getting ready to go "hold on mama let me get your num-" she says but cut herself off making me confused. "Wait before that your single right" she asks hoping I am "yes kaiya I'm single" i say making her sigh in relief. "Okay well could I have your number"she say again "sure"