Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Yet another stormy night rages in the sky of Seattle. The balcony doors rest open to the penthouse, allowing the orchestra of rain, thunder and the violin to pour through the living area as the barefooted elf dances through the rain as she plays. The gourmet kitchen is covered in flour as the muscled half orc bakes cookies, the dirty apron pulled tightly across her large form. Pharuan sits next to the fire with a large leather book in one hand, a glass of amber colored gold to sip from in his other. He steals glances at each of his apprentices as he reads, a small smile on his face at the peace and beauty he has achieved in his life.

A knock at the door cuts through the serenity of the penthouse. The violin from the balcony dies off in the storm. The orc looks angrily up from the oven, flour dusted across her face and she burns holes through the door at whoever is disturbing their evening. Pharuan grins to himself knowing either girl is likely to murder someone. Sliding a bookmark into his leather bound friend he sets it on the small table at his side and makes his way to the door. A simple hand gesture keeps the orc in the kitchen but the rolling pin tightly grasped in her hand did not go unnoticed.

On the other side of the door a tall slender man hood pulled up to protect himself from the onslaught of the rain. He drops the hood revealing piercing green eyes, long slicked back blonde hair and the pointed ears of an elf. His voice is hard with all business. "Good evening sir, my apologies for the disturbance at this hour but I do come to you with a time sensitive matter."

A cold angelic voice comes from over Pharuan's shoulder. "Screw your sensitive matter, we do not wish to be disturbed after hours." Zarras small delicate figure covered in a slip of a gown that would be challenged to actually cover anything even if it was not dripping from the storm. Her long white hair covers one of her sharp golden eyes as she stares daggers at the surface elf.

"Again my apologies ma'am, but one of the councilmen has been kidnapped. We need swift action and the delicate touch of the spider for this."

The council are the ones who rule the country from behind the scene. It is a very serious thing for one to have been kidnapped. It is a big deal if someone even knows the true identity of any member of the council. Pharuan allows the elf in, they sit before the fire discussing the details of the mission.

After a while Zarras comes back into the room, now in a purple flowing dress, her hair pinned up with bone sticks. Elazor brings a plate of soft warm oatmeal raisin cookies over for Pharuan to snag one from. Her tight muscled butt and thighs stuffed into those damn tiktok leggings that definitely boosted her follower count. Zarras snickers as she notices the prim and proper stuck up surface elf check out the orcs butt as she bent over with the plate of cookies. He coughs in his embarrassment and adjusts his tie as he tries to collect himself.

Both girls find their way behind Pharuan, one standing one either side of his large wingback chair. An onlooker would think these 3 were posing for a painting, they listen to all the details and in a little over an hour they have the details of this new quest.

The 3 find themselves at the airport the next morning, waiting for the thick fog to break so they can set off to China. From the information the elf had given over the previous night the Counselor is being held in a secret bunker below the great wall. Zarras bundled up in a slim fit long coat that buttons up above her jaw and a large brimmed hat the combo makes her a mysterious vixen walking into the airport. All the magical options to disguise oneself but the proud drow refuses to use any of them. If she can't fool a bunch of "moronic humans" she has no room to be left as his apprentice in her own eyes. Elazor on the other hand has about as much skin showing as she can without being on a metal pole. Her skin tight gym outfit displayed toned muscles and delightful curves. Phone raised above her head as she films something like the 20th video promoting her trip to China to run the wall and explore the fitness secrets of these asian people.