.00 The Target

.00
Present
Target: Rai Aragolor
Location: Drunken Branch
"Be aware, there are others who know of your task. But I know you will do your best ...my prodigy."
####################################

Loud music, dancing, and drinking take place in the Drunken Branch. Couples were happily dancing with one another to some fast paced music.

The bartender of the bar, Rai, had light toned skin, wore an apron, and had some gray stubble on his face. His eyes were light brown as his ears were pointed. He dries off some wooden cups in preparation for more ale, and looks around his lively business, seeing a variety of kinds.

Winged beings next to elves and humans. It was beautiful seeing all mingle with one another without fighting. Smiling, he looked towards a group of people who sat at a round table near the wall, nodding his head in acknowledgment.

One wore a hood but the other two were happily enjoying their time without a concealing persona. He caught a glimpse of one who was a female. He couldn't tell exactly what she was but decided to say nothing.

Rai went to look at the other side of the bar but stopped when he saw a tall yet slim cloaked figure walk through his bars wooden saloon doors. They swung back and forth as the person walked through the dancing crowd. Their body held such smoothness that it seemed to slithered through. Couples abruptly stopped dancing near the person to make a path, giving them a stink eye before they resumed.

Rai raised one of his bushy eyebrows and casted a look at the table he previously acknowledged, to alert them that their possible guy was here.

The newcomer was quiet as they walked directly towards the counter with their long black cloak flowing behind them, hovering above the floorboards. It curved around their legs as they passed the table that had the three lookouts, making quick eye contact with them under the cover of their hood as they continued to walk.

The trio group caught Rai's look and sat up straighter with their eyes on the cloaked figure. The female let out a strong exhale at the sight of the new person which made her nose piercing sway. The hooded member raised their head a bit higher showing his brown eyes and some stray dark brown hair.

Other people in the Drunken Branch stole a few glances at the newcomer, silently sipping from their cups filled with ale. Others continued their conversations while the couples continued to dance. But a man, who was leaning on a wall behind a pillar of wood, had his right leg lifted onto it with his gaze focused on the cloaked person. His light brown eyes followed them as they walked closer to the bartender.

Rai played it cool. "Well what do we have here, hm? A bounty hunter of some sorts? Not many of those in Capila." Rai chuckles as he leans onto the ledge of the bar with his arm, looking at the three quickly before looking back to the who stops right in front of him.

The person doesn't respond as their head is slightly down causing their eyes to be concealed due to their black hood. They hover above the man greatly in height. Rai sweat drops at the height difference and the awkward silence.

Back with the trio, the one with the hood made eye contact with him giving a look to stay calm.

"Um..." Rai started, "A-anyways, care for a glass of the infamous Drunken Branch's Apple ale?" He goes to fill a clean jug with some of the liquid. "I've gotten the best reviews on it!" He says with enthusiasm but as he does so the person reaches behind their back and pulls something out, placing it on top of his counter gently.