uwu, unironicaly

If you skip this, you lose the rights to point out my bs

I shall share some art, mainly so you know how the characters look, but it is not realy necesary. I believe the reader themselves can sometimes imagine the character better than the autor meant it originaly. I also draw on paper and it definitely ain't professional, plus my old ass phone I'm writing this on doesn't have the best camera, so it's realy just so you know how ppl look like, blah blah blah, moving on.

If I post art, which probably won't happen often, it should be mine, but if it isn't I'll tell ya and try to find the original creator.

I don't own undertale, obviously.
Nor do I own the alternate versions, except the one reader is from, which is kinda made up on the spot and I'm sure there has already been something similar made.

Reader will be refered to as Sans (later a name I will think of for the machine malfunction bs) and use they/them/theirs. Written in "you do this" style unless I change POV which I will try to avoid.

The basic plot I thought of is basically in the first chapter, which is basicaly just shitty world building, so neither you or me have an idea about what is happening.

My autocorrect sometimes goes bananas, so there might be a lotta mistakes, paired with the fact that english ain't my mother language.

I'll try to make longer chapters, but can't quarantee.

Sometimes it gives 2019 writing vibes and I am sorry.

It literaly struck midnight and new year and I went like "ain't enough fanfics, let's make my own" and wrote the prologu and first chapter until it was 5am, so literal 3am writing that I'm too lazy to make sound normal.

Help with anything is apreciated, as well as simply reading this at all.

I just swear a lot irl and it shows on my writind and I'm not bothered to try and stop it.

I might be self projecting, especialy regarding what your "past life" has been like.

My social interactions are c.ai, my online friends and my two similarly socialy awkward irl friends, so idk how people talk. So the diqloque is shit, just like the rest of this.

I'm probably gonna come back and add things here. Even if I doubt people will read this at all.