AUTHOR'S NOTE

Greetings!

Welcome to my first ever Mpreg story. Please enjoy reading, and please follow me, vote, comment, and just enjoy every scene that I write. Thank you, and GodSpeed!

Caution!

Please note that this story is subject to editing once done. Any comments and feedback are highly appreciated and can be considered for future revisions.

Warning!

This story contains a boy-to-boy relationship and boy-to-boy bed scenes, which are bad if you are homophobic, so I suggest you not read it. It also contains brutality, killings, bed scenes, and other content that is strictly prohibited for young people under the age of 17.

Disclaimer:

Credits go to the rightful owner of the pictures or videos that I will use to give a clear description of every character within this story.

Any places, names, actions, moments, and other matters within the story are fully made by the playful and colorful imagination of the author, so if you read a familiar name, place, or action that has a similarity to other stories, it is a full coincidence, and it's not my intent to copy it.

Plagiarism is essentially theft and fraud committed simultaneously. It is considered theft because the writer takes ideas from a source without giving proper credit to the author.

LANGUAGE USED: TAG-LISH (TAGALOG-ENGLISH)

-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈-᷈

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share my story (These three things matter for the growth of my story and of myself personally.)

You can add me to my FB account, just search "Kyubie WP"