Party

Finney, Gwen, and Robin came to join you for breakfast.

You finish lunch, and you each go home.

Your dad: Hi Y/n, how was your sleepover?

Y/n: It was cool,

You go up to your room and read a book all afternoon.

~ 7h pm ~

Y/n: Shit, Vance will be here soon!

You get changed, do your hair, and you hear someone ring the doorbell. 

Y/n: I WILL ANSWER

You go down the stairs and open the door for Vance.

Y/n: Bye Dad, I am leaving!!

Your dad: Where??

Y/n: To the park, and I'll probably have a sleepover.

You and Vance leave the house.

Vance: Didn't you tell him about the party?

Y/n: No, he wouldn't have let me go.

Vance: Oh, my dad doesn't know it either. In reality, he doesn't care a bit about me.

Y/n: Oh, I'm sorry..

Vance: Don't worry, it's not your fault.

Y/n: Well, when we're going to be at the party, I'm tired of walking.

Vance: There are like 2 minutes of walking left.

Y/n: Finally

Vance: I forgot to tell you there will be alcohol. Does that bother you?

Y/n: No, no, I have already gone to parties with alcohol.

Vance: Really? I thought you were some kind of nerd?

Y/n: It doesn't mean that I'm a nerd because I have good grades.

Vance: Um, anyway, we're here.

Y/n: Damn, this house is big!

Vance: Yes, I know that's what I tell myself every time I come here.

You go up the steps, and Vance's friend welcomes you.

Vance's friend: Hey man, Did you bring a girl, is she your girlfriend or can I take her?

Vance: Hum, she's my girlfriend

Vance's friends: Shit she's hot, you got the jackpot.

He doesn't answer him, and you and Vance enter his house. but his friend was too drunk to realize you were already inside.

Y/n: He has a problem, your friend!

Vance: He's not like that when he's normal.

Y/n: I hope.

Vance: Do you want to go have a drink?

Y/n: Yeah

You go get yourself a drink, then another. then another, until you're drunk. Vance was less drunk because he drank less.

You and Vance were dancing like everyone else, and you say:

Y/n: Vance, can I tell you something?

Vamce: Yeah

Y/n: So in fact I- Hum you ah fuck off!

You say that and you kiss him, he kisses you back and you end up making out on the couch. He had his hands on your hips and pulled you closer to him.

Vance: Y/n,

Y/n: Yeah

Vance: I like you

Y/n: I like you too.

You and Vance decide to go to Vance's house because his parents aren't there, and if you went home your father would notice that you were drunk.

You and Vance make out for a few more minutes and then you go to bed cuddling with Vance .

~ Sunday morning ~

You wake up with a bad headache and realize you're in Vance's bed with him. You sit down and it wakes him up.

Vance: Did you sleep well?

Y/n: Yeah, I think, you?

Vance: Yeah

Y/n: Um, Vance

Vance: Yeah

Y/n: Did we do ... um you know

Vance: No dont worry, I would never do that, when you're drunk.

Y/n: Thanks..

You go back to sleep in his arms.

~ 10h a.m. ~

You wake up and Vance isn't in his bed so you get out of bed to look for him, you go into the kitchen. And you see him making food.

Vance: Hi Y/n

Y/n: Hi, what are you doing?

Vance: Pancakes, do you want some?

Y/n: Yeah.

You eat without parking until you stop the silence.

Y/n: Vance, what did we do at the party?

Vance: Um, we had a drink, we went dancing, then you kissed me and it became making out.

You blush.

Y/n: And you didn't refuse?

Vance: Well, you told me you liked me and I like you too, so...

Y/n: Really?..

Vance: Yeah, but if you don't want us to be together I understand.

Y/n: Listen Vance, it's true that I like you but I'd like to think about it first. I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship because of what happened last year.

Vance: What happened last year? 

Y/n: I was with a guy from another school, one day he invited me to his house because his parents weren't there and I didn't want to disappoint him so I said yes. But that day he was a little drunk and he was acting weird.A little later he gave me a drink and I accepted it. I started to feel dizzy and very weak. A little later he made me do things without my consent... And he took advantage of it because I was super dizzy and I had no strength left. When I woke up the next day he was unconscious on the couch and I was on the floor. I left his house as quickly as possible. I didn't tell anyone because I was ashamed of myself. A few weeks later, my brother had some friends over and one of his friends happened to be the guy I was dating before. And at that time I was 13 and he was 20 and he made me believe he was 15...

Vance: Omg... Shit Y/n, I’m so sorry.

Y/n: That's why I want you to be honest. Did we do anything yesterday?

Vance: No Y/n I promise.

A/N--
Hi I don't know what to add and it's starting to get really cringe so I hope you liked my story, I'm already working on the next one but it won't be about 'the black phone' bye<33