Madam Rosin (5-1)

Adliana walks in a shop of beautiful gowns, though.. It was.. Unique.. The dresses looked dazzling, yet it's was so empty.. A woman, immediately greets Adliana right when she walked in Adliana was met with the seamstress.

Madam Rosin Lore in coming.
She was a highly regarded nobel that had the talent to make such splendid dresses, but because of her unique taste, she hated such formal and boring dresses, so she decided to try something new, but while it looked beautiful!, others did not think soo, so Rosin tried to adjust the dresses she made, over and over, but nonetheless, others always had an excuse not to want it.

Whether it was not practical enough, or whether it was not formal enough, or not carefree enough, or not too the "trend", but it was really all just bullshit, the real reason, is that Madam Rosin was offered to become a mistress in the Gluten Empire for some High noble that Has connections with all the empire's emperor's, but of course it was just a rumor, but, the thing about the world is that, misunderstandings are easy to make, but hard to berid of, nonetheless, She is still trying to make ends meet.

She would have asked for her family's help but, they have already cut her off from the family , even they believe such rumors, of course there were many who still wanted to buy her dresses, but there was always those who gaslight and add the rumor on, making the situation worse for Madam Rosin.

"Hello there!, can I help you?, well of course I can help, what do you need help with?, oh sorry you were probably about to ask, go ahead tell me!, oh but of course it would be a dress!, I mean this is a dress shop of course!--, ah.. Right sorry, I probably spoke to much.." Madam Rosin stopped Rambling after realizing she spoke too much.

Adliana's eyes were slightly wide but then smiled and chuckled softly, "I knew she liked rambling a lot from the manhwa but I really didn't expect this." Adliana thought to herself before saying "it's fine, and yes, if I could I would love a dress." Adliana said in a calm manner while softening her gaze.. "Damn why is it so hard to talk calmly, is Adliana's muscle Memory not used to it or something??" Was what Leana was thinking, but still trying too keep a smile.

Rosin was slightly surprised by how nice she was being treated, not to mention that it was the famous "Crazy Brat Of The Hearas Family", though the name is perfect for what Leana was planning (she's planning to act like a crazy villainess).

"A-ah yes,what type of dress are you looking for?" Madam Rosin said trying to not judge from some Title since if she did she would be a hypocrite. "I'm looking for a simple dress, that would match this cloak if possible." Adliana showed the cloak to Rosin, it was a beautiful Crimson Red, with a Cherry Blossom design, it looked quite Simple yet There was something that makes you drawn to it.

It was Adliana's mother's cloak in fact, and that in the manhwa, it was actually an item that could bring luck to your side, making whoever wore the cloak have immense Luck, it even blurs out your face, so you stay anonymous, and a bonus, it makes you seem more charismatic. Quite a useful item.

"Hm.. I.. I think I have something that'll work!." Rosin said cheerfully.
"That's wonderful..!" Adliana replied shortly after.

Rosin leads Adliana to the dress she was talking about.. It... It was perfect!
"It's.. It's gorgeous!, I'll take it, how much?" Adliana said soon seeing the dress. Rosin lights up not actually expecting Adliana too want to buy it "i-its... 120 Xivn..!, I'm sorry if it's a lot, but I really can't lower it.."... "120 Xivn huh..?..." Adliana whispers to herself..
"It's perfect, I'll buy it!" Adliana takes out a pouch filled with exactly 120 Xivn.

*120 Xivn is 6,000 USD

______________________________________

So sorry this is late! I just had a hard time finding motivation this week.. Well this week and last week, sorry.. Hehe, but again as always, I hope you enjoyed! <3