𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 (𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝!)

Hi my loves! It's Lulu and no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you! There did exist a book, under this exact title and that was about my OCs, but because I didn't like how the original book came out when it was first available, I decided to take it down and completely remake it.

(For context; the original book was rushed, all of the chapters - minus the author's note - had been written on the same day, and I didn't get a single wink of sleep when I decided to publish the original book. I deeply regret that.)

This time, however, I do intend on taking my time with this remake by writing each chapter in a Google Doc before bringing it here, be a lot more detailed with each OC, and not release the chapters all in the same day. Because I'll be writing each chapter in a Google Doc, there will be a decent-sized gap in-between publishing, giving y'all enough time to read about that specific OC until the next chapter comes out. Plus, I got other stuff I have to work on; such as my main series for the time being, "Forbidden" and my two headcanon books, "A Family of Tragedy" and "Bow To Royalty" before I can transition into my next series, "Don Thousand's Daughter," along with a specials book that I'm working on for a good friend of mine, "A Knight's (Special) Oath". So, you can kinda see that I'm a busy bee (Barian Queen).

Just before I could work on this author's note to give some context for what you'll be reading in this remake, I had been working on editing my current projects after taking a look through each published post I made, and now that all of the editing has been done, it's time for me to work on newer stuff for my work. (Sadly, my specials book had to be taken down, due to Google Chrome refreshing on me when I was in the middle of editing. Maybe in the near future, I'll bring it back, but for now, it's going to stay down.)

Look forward to chapter two of "Forbidden" and the seventh batch of headcanons for "A Family of Tragedy" and "Bow To Royalty"! When will those be published? Only I know, but I promise you that I won't take long. Just need to let me get use to Google Docs for writing everything from now on before bringing them here instead of strictly writing on here, where there's a risk of the browser refreshing on me without warning.

Now, as many of you who are following me know; I am a YuGiOh writer here on Wattpad, so of course, my OCs are going to be inserted into YuGiOh, but with Rin Kageyama (also known as Kira) and Yuna Obsidian (formerly known as Mitsuki Endou), they existed in two other anime before I came back to the YuGiOh fandom. I'll go into more detail about that in their respected chapters once I put attention onto this book. And unless I'm doing a crossover series, this book will be the only time I mention other anime for my OCs.

The goal of this book is to explain - in great detail, mind you - everything you need to know about my three OCs (maybe four if I bring in another old OC that I made) without beating around the bush. After all, this is the official guide into the characters that I've made and write stories about (because I can't write a reader insert for shit), on top of making y'all become very familiar with how these OCs are going to operate when you read about them in a series that I've published to my profile.

But at the same time, I'm not going to force you guys to like a particular OC. If you don't like, let's say, Yuna, then that's perfectly reasonable. You aren't going to hurt my feelings by telling me that you don't like an OC of mine, but I will say this; don't continuously bash on my characters and harshly criticize their choices. If one of them does something that you don't like, please move along or don't read about the choice they made that you don't like. That's all I am going to ask of you if it ever comes to this. Other than that, we should be good.