Christmas Morning

I was sleeping so well I was interrupted by cold lips on both sides of my neck, cheek, and hand. Ignoring the cold lips I tried to go back to sleep. I could feel their smiles on my skin so they decided to continue to kiss me where my clothes would allow them. However when you're not used to skin contact in upper parts of your body it becomes unbearable. I had to shake them off and bury myself under my blankets.

Chuckles could be heard from under the covers.

"It's bad enough you are coming through my window and wasting my precious heat but now you got the other three doing it too." I said under the blankets.

"Merry Christmas to you too, my love." Carlisle says above me in a chuckle.

"Yes, Merry Christmas mio amore." The familiar cheeriness of Aro on the other side of me. After that I got a few more 'Merry Christmases' from Marcus and Caius.

Lifting myself up from under the covers to reveal my bedhead. Getting a better picture where everyone is at. Carlisle on my left with Aro on my right. Caius and Marcus sitting at the foot of my bed. Marcus gave me a small small. Caius gave me his signature smirk.

"Ba Humbug," I sighed out in a deadpan.

That got deep chuckles from all around. I leaned my head on Carlisle looking at everyone with sleepy eyes. Trying to mentally form sentences before saying anything, I couldn't. Sighing I uncovered my arms and spread them out for everyone to come near. Gently I layed back down with all four vampires covering themselves over my body. Carlisle, Marcus, Caius, and Aro all making a vampire pile. Without knowing I fell back asleep with my vampire bonded near me, to comfort me. I hope someday we'll all say I love you to one another and not just to me.

Sleep came fast and ended just as quickly in the form of my nieces yelling at the top of their lungs.

"WAKE UP UNCLE SAGE, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!"

I just groaned, getting even more chuckles out of my bonded.

"Ba Humbug."