Chapter-12

Wishing you all a very happy new year🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

_______________________________________

Recap -

"Dhruv, where are you, did you do all this, please come out Dhruv" Shivantika said

"Behind you sweetheart" Shivantika heard Dhruv's voice a wide smile spread on her lips as she turned back only to get shocked.....

______________________________

Author's pov

Dhruv was sitting on his knees, with a ring in his hands, a dashing smile in his face but if we look closely enough we would be able to see the nervousness hidden behind that smile ...

While Shivantika was gawking at him with confusion written all over her face..... somewhere she knew what was coming but she couldn't believe it.. she wanted that thing to happen before believing her thoughts...

And soon she was proven correct when Dhruv started to confess about his love for her ....

"Shivantika, the first time I saw you in the cafe I knew you were someone for whom I can go to any extent. I had no idea about the girl my grandmother choosed for me but I am glad that it was you .....

I don't know how, why and when but I fell for you ...I just want you, all your blemishes, all your mistakes, all your smiles, all your jokes, everything...As dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces, with all my pieces..

I love you Shivantika...And I'll love you forever, even when I can't...And I'll love you forever, even when I shouldn't ...

Believe me Shivantika when I say i did prepare a lot to say to you but your eyes stole all my words away..." Confessed Dhruv , while Shivantika was staring at him with wide eyes and shock written all over her face .....She was overwhelmed by all the things Dhruv said to her ...Above all she was feeling guilty for not being able to reciprocate his feelings.... A lot of thoughts were running in her head...she was in a dilemma about how to respond to Dhruv....

Soon she was brought back from her thoughts when she felt Dhruv slowly cupping her face in his hands and kissing her forehead...while shivantika leaned forward trying to hug him ......She wanted nothing more than feeling his warmth and snuggling in his chest forever.....it's not like she doesn't have feelings for Dhruv, but she is too scared to accept her feelings...

She didn't know but she was staring particularly at nothing behind Dhruv while being lost in her thoughts however Dhruv noticed it and he knew her mind was running miles ahead......

He slowly lifted her head up while holding her chin... making his eyes clash with her doe ones which held a lot of emotions...he knew something was holding her back from accepting her feelings, and he was ready to wait for her, forever......

He smiled at her and said " I know you don't feel the same for me and even if you do, you don't want to accept it but trust me I will wait for you till eternity, because honestly I don't want anyone else...So stop stressing your pretty little head..." relived washed over Shivantika and she leaped on Dhruv hugging him tightly which made him smile....

"Now if my lady allows me, may I put this ring in her finger" he asked grinning...