The bell.

Karkat sits in the parking lot in front of the Taco Bell. He's a hungry boy. He get's up from the sidewalk he was sitting on, and enters the establishment.

He is greeted by a blonde guy, roughly around his age, and wearing sunglasses inside (like an idiot).

"Hey, welcome to Taco Bell. What can I get for you?", the blonde guy says.

Karkat discreetly takes a glance at the guys name tag so he can address right (who does that).

"HELLO. DAVE." Karkat says.

"Hi." Dave keeps a stoic stare behind his cool guy sunglasses.

Karkat stares at the light up menu above him, not knowing what to order.
"Hermmmmmmmmmmmmmm" karkat mumbles not knowing what to order.

"So just- tell me when you're ready dude." Dave replies.

"Can i get uhhhhh ,crunch wrap supreme?" Karkat says.

"Yeah bro coming right up." Dave says, still very stoic.

((5 minutes later))

"Order for...Karkat.?" Someone behind the counter shouts.

Karkat gets up and walks over to the counter area to retrieve his food🤫

Karkat picks up his food and goes back outside to where he was sitting before (the sidewalk).

He slowly unwraps the crunch wrap wrapper. Its lukewarm, but thats not something too surprising considering this is a fast food restaurant.

He takes a bite.

THIS SHIT SOGGY AS FUCK

KARKAT ANGRILY GETS UP FROM HIS SIDEWALK AREA, AND BEHIND WALKING BAVK INTO THE FAST FOOD ESTABLISHMENT.

HE SWING OPEN THE DOUBLE GLASS DOORS.

"WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS SHIT" Karkat yells, getting red in the face.

Other customers begin the look over at Karkat, what the fuck is going on??

The guy from before, Dave, pops his head from the kitchen area.

"That would be me." Dave says, still very stoic.

Karkat's a bit taken back by this but that wont stop him from screaming, "IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A CRUNCH WRAP? THIS IS FUCKING SOGGY, DUDE. NO CRUNCH AT ALL. JUST SOG. FUCKING. SOG. YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED? I WAITED A WHILE FOR THIS. THIS???".

Dave begins to walk out of the kitchen area to approach Karkat.

He walks closer.

Until hes face to face with him, he can almost feel the heat that's radiating from the angry troll.

Dave takes the crunch wrap that was once in Karkats hand, and smushes it in Karkats face. Completely destroying the "crunch wrap".

The room gets quiet.

For some time nothing happens, but in a split second, Karkat grabs a hold of Daves arm, AND FLIPS THE BITCH K.O STYLE.

Gasps of shock come from some of the customers.

Dave falls straight down to the floor, hes dizzy.

Karkat gains balance and kicks the crunch wrap wrapper in Daves face.

"NEXT TIME MAKE THIS SHIT CRUNCHY." Karkat spews.