Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

It was a new day and I was enjoying the food made through precise calculations. The fruit of the elf tree and the milk of dragon was the best-balanced food for breakfast. It was difficult for me to get the milk of dragon but showing them my power and sending them some wonderful gems were more than enough to take care of them. The elf queen was more pedantic but all it took was destroying a few elf-trees and then showing them the use of vitality crystals. Only very few elves work with mana and most of them work with vitality. Them having to replenish vitality made them a weak race in terms of nationality. Now they work for me.

I activated the chat group invitation. There were two options to be chosen. One to create a new group with complete administrative powers to add or remove members with complete powers and to invite whomever necessary. The other was to join an established chat groups as an administrator with similar powers but having the people already acquainted. I chose the second option and decided to join a well-established group. The mark of chat group was formed and I attacked it to my palm. I could see the chat menu and the different people talking. My arrival into the chat group was with an announcement.

Chat group: Welcome to the new administrator.

I changed my name to Mance in the chat group. The announcement was something the group members did not expect and they were silent for some time. There are very few foolish people in the world and those who stand atop are usually clever. The people of the chat group understood the implications and each of them send me invitation. I started a chat with them.

Mance: Hello fellow members. I am Mance. I am of two empires on a planet and is presently a galactic powerhouse with enough power to face a cluster of galaxies and has also established a intergalactic magic based mechanical empire. Nice to meet you all.

Sansa: Hello group leader. But what do you mean by a galaxy.

Red: Sansa. Galactic powerhouses are powerful. Extremely powerful. I am Red, codenamed red. I am an officer in demon hunting team that hunts demons in kingdom of Astoria. We are in a modern world as per the classification. I am powerful enough to destroy a hill.

Sansa: Hey, stop talking in between. Anyway I am Sansa, the queen of Fells. I am not married and is still the ruler and should not be misunderstood.

Bulk: That was my mistake but from my place there are never any female ruler. All queens are just wives of kings.

Sansa: My Queendom does not discriminate against women.

Bulk: You are all my friends but you should understand that in my place women rarely play a role. It is not that I do not respect them, but they are useless in facts other than giving birth.

Mance: What kind of society is yours Bulk? Also no need to call me group leader.

Bulk: I am from a nomadic tribe. There are many kingdoms but my lands cannot support a kingdom. With the help of other two I have nearly unified my tribe and created a tribe of hundred thousand.

Mance: That is good. Friends should indeed help each other. If you need any help you can ask me.

Bulk: In which manner can you help me. What is your speciality? Anyway my speciality is animal husbandry. Our people is born with specific powers to understand animals and raise them and I have sent animals to other's area.

Sansa: My speciality is purification if you face something evil or polluting to the mind. I also have powers regarding luck and can create luck potion. My land also has lot of soldiers which are semi-industrialized and can send them to your world if you need it.