01

_________________________________________

Powerless.

If Hyoma would describe how he has been feeling like since the incident, "Powerless" would be great example. A feeling of powerlessness is the feeling of helplessly watching everything he hold dear slip away, while he can do nothing to save it.

Once a boy who ran after ball while  smiling to ear to ear with his eyes glistering in excitement and ecstasy, also had considered as gifted kid, truly believed to be a prodigy...!

Oh, what a unfair world...

He is now just a mere boy who has long hair and pretty features. Although he doesn't see a use of his face anymore because it was once failed to make his loved one draw attention to him.

Also we specially have to point out one of the things he hate about himself is his knee! The reason why he is here, standing on the football field with a dull-face.

Joining Blue Lock was just a excuse for himself to give up on football... and ease some certain feelings about the person who held dearly place in his heart. The person is too dear to him that Hyoma couldn't dare to forget.

The first selection started with 5 teams matching against themselves and Team Z's first match is with Team X. Our ally team arrived first to the field as took their spot, patiently waited for the opposite team to walk in.

While his other teammates were feeling anxious, their minds busy with thinking how to win, the gloomy boy was just standing at his assigned spot and his mind drifted to nowhere and so calm as if it doesn't matter if he win or not.

But in the last minute, suddenly chill crawled under his skin as it felt like something supernatural thing calling him out to look at certain direction. Is that curiosity that making him look that way or his intuition?

Hyoma's rosy pink irises darted to entrance of the enemy team, dark corridor through the metalic walls. Not too long after few murmur and footsteps heard from mysterious darkness, revealed Team X when the familiar sight caught his attention fully, almost immediately to his heart ache after.

H/C colored hair styled upwards with rocking hard gel, striking sharp E/C glare and his face expression that intimates his so-called "King" mindset.(you can change your hairstyle if you want😬)

M/N L/N.

You were leading the team X as you walk in, you didn't even bat an eye to the reddish-pink haired individual as if he didn't exist at all.

Ah, what a fragile heart of his to expect you'd walk to him and pull him by hanging your arm over Hyoma's shoulder and greet him with your signature grin or wish him luck to win the match. But in reality, not even glance from you would come to his way.