Ruby Jane

Jennie POV

I checked the shopping bags I brought earlier. Operation: Ruby Jane. Let's see if Lisa can resists this. I will tease you this time 😏

I checked my outfit for tonight's dinner. I heard the door opened and I face her. To my dismay, she's drunk. But it's okay, atleast I can do my plans well 😏

 But it's okay, atleast I can do my plans well 😏

I walked to her.

"Jennie? " She said while swaying while walking to me before she fell, I catched her.

"Hey... " I called her and briefly brush my lips to her ears.

"You're drunk? Let me help you rest in bed. " I said and lay her in my bed.

"You're stunning tonight. Are you *hick* going somewhere? " She asked me while sounding tipsy. I smirked to her. Hmm let's tease the one and only Manoban.

"Yeah.. I'll be seeing Kai tonight. " I said and went back to the mirror to fix myself.

"WHAT? WHY? NO!!! You *hick* stay here! " She said and sit up to look at me with gloomy face.

"Oh sorry my dear husband let's have a fair share. I saw you with Irene then let me enjoy as well. " I said and re-apply my red lipstick.

"WHAT? NO! You stay here! " She said and pull me that made me lay on top if her. I smirked to her.

"Nah... It is all good now. I need to go bye... " I said and push her when she hugs me.

"No... Just stay here babe." She said and starts to kiss my neck. I pushed her.

"Ohhh not so fast Manoban. I'll go ahaead. " I said and immediately fish out my phone to text Mommy Chittip to cancel the dinner. I was about to leave the bed when Lisa pull me again and went on top of me.

"You will never leave. You're my wife right? " She said seriously and finally kissed me in my lips.

She unhook my dress and removed it. I was in my undergarments. She also removed her polo.

Her kiss is giving me shiver in my spine as she explore me. I wake up in our hot sessions when she's about removed her pants and boxer. I lightly pushed her.

"Lisa, you're drunk. Come on you should sleep. " I said but before she answered me. She sleeps on top of me. She's too heavy so instead, I adjust myself so I can breathe well and get a duvet to cover us. I can feel her warmth body pressing me and her boner. Shock!

Lisa POV

I wake up with someone hugging me and I'm pressing my body with someone. When I opened my eyes, I say my damn hot wife under me and fuck she's wearing a hot lingerie. Really this early? Shit! I'm getting hard seeing her this way.

I gulped hard when I saw her cocomelons so close to me. Shit! What happened last night? I was about to get up when Jennie woke up with a husk seductive voice.

"Where are you going? " She asked me. I gulped hard. She's freaking hot!

"Hi~~ good morning! " I said and gave her a peck

"Hi~~ good morning! " I said and gave her a peck. She smile when I did that. I went to the other side so I will not crushed her. Shit! Just to see her is freaking a tortured to me.

"Good morning too honey~~ Did you sleep well? "She asked me.

" Ahmm Jen, what happened last night? If I did something, I'm sorry I was out of my mind. "I told her. I get my polo and wear it or I'll do something to her.

" Hmm, you stopped me from going somewhere and this. You started to stil my dress. Good thing you sleep or we will have our honeymoon here haha. "She said and I avert my eyes as her body is tempting me.

" Oww sorry.. I was drunk last night with my friend. "I said but she became serious.

" Tss. You drunk with friend? Or your ex? Haven't we talk about this? "She asked me and went closer to me. I gulped hard. Why don't she wear something first before pushing her freaking hot body?

" Ahmm It's just a sudden event. I'm sorry... Hey, what about you? Where will you go last night if I did not stop you? "I asked her. She smirked.

" Hmm I told you, I will go out with Kai but you become some possessive husband and attack my lips when I insisted to leave. "She said and I blushed but I also felt jealous hearing she will go our with her ex.

" See you also planned to go our with your ex. Then what's the problem hanging out with Irene? "I asked her.

" Tss. Mine was cancelled because of you while yours happened without me knowing. But since you mentioned that, okay I will reschedule my date since we are settled with our ex. I can meet him up. "She said and was about to sit up and go when I stopped her.

" No! I mean we are married. Let's not do some stupid stuff while we're in marriage. I will not meet Irene again. "I told her and she smirked on me.

" Good. Then if we break the promise? What's the consequences? "She asked me.

" If I did, I will grant the divorce you're asking and If you did, you will bear me a son. "I told her. She looked at me and nod.

" Deal! "She said and kiss me in my lips.

" Now go! I can feel you down there. You might claimed your price in a seconds. "She said and I left on too of her before rushing to the bathroom. This girl is unbelievable. She really knows how to tame me.