23-24

Chapter 23 Disaster arises
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
What kind of relationship can Qin Zhuo have with a little duck? He still wants them to call him sister-in-law. Isn't it funny?

After Jinsi Frame asked this question, everyone around him looked at him with funny faces, and they were even more curious about what Qin Zhuo was going to say in response.

Ruan Qiao also looked at Qin Zhuo.

Qin Zhuo laughed out loud: "Why are you looking at me?" He put his big hand on Ruan Qiao's shoulders, lowered his head and said lazily, "Tell all the troublesome uncles and aunts what our relationship is."

Ruan Qiao's face was a little hot, but she still told everyone without hesitation: "I am Qin Zhuo's boyfriend."

The clear voice sounded timid, but it made everyone present dumbfounded.

Are you kidding me? A little brat said he was Mr. Qin's target. Halley's Comet hit the earth?

However, everyone was stunned for a second before realizing that children still have a bit of humor in them. This is what Xiao Qinger's business is like. She knows how to be knowledgeable and the boss may not like her if she is too reserved. She has to make jokes at the right time to liven up the atmosphere. But she didn't expect Qin Zhuo to be good at it.

No one took it seriously and shouted: "Boyfriend, boyfriend! 66666 Congratulations to Mr. Qin on being single!"

Qin Zhuo randomly picked a seat on the sofa and sat down, and Ruan Qiao sat next to him. Everyone was very enthusiastic. It should be a very happy thing to suddenly be celebrated by so many people for being single, but Ruan Qiao didn't know why he wasn't so happy. I was so happy, and there seemed to be something indescribably strange in everyone's smiles.

"What's the matter, are you making a noise?" Qin Zhuo asked.

Ruan Qiao shook his head, and just as he was about to say something, the door was pushed open again, and the person who came in looked familiar.

Isn't that the one who touched Chunsheng on the first floor just now...

"Shen Er, are you fishing?" Someone whistled.

The tall man glanced lightly: "Get out."

The man was not in a hurry, and laughed and scolded: "Damn it, with this kind of virtue, it is like this in bed, and it will be like this when you get down."

The girl next to her covered her mouth and laughed: "This is called S University's general offensive aura."

Shen Kuo kicked away the person who was in the way and sat opposite Qin Zhuo: "Here we come."

Qin Zhuo: "Yeah."

Even after the two of them said hello, no one said anything more.

Ruan Qiao was glanced at by Shen Kuo inadvertently. The oppressive gaze behind the silver lenses made him feel very uncomfortable.

He felt that Shen Kuo was actually a bit similar to Qin Zhuo, but he and Qin Zhuo were very comfortable getting along, but Shen Kuo made him a little uncomfortable.

"What are you all doing sitting around? Serve the wine, friends!" Someone snapped his fingers.

The bartender was behind the bartender, preparing a new round of drinks.

Bai Yan stood up and went over, also picking up a shaker cup.

The rich girl teased: "Yan Yan, you are mixing drinks for Mr. Qin alone again. You are treated so differently."

BL | Beautiful Baby And Mr. LovelessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara