✨1

Hello! This is my first story bout AbhiMaan
Thought to write over then after watching today's prologue..
Hope you'll like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scene starts from dadi taking away the box of Akshara's memories ....

Armaan hadn't slept the whole night and was continuously looking for his brother Rohit roaming out while Abhira too was trying her best to find him out and prove herself innocent..
In these few days Rohit and Abhira had made a great bond like a brother-sister

Next Morning..

Abhira was ready and was abt to leave the room that's when she dashed with Armaan but armaan's were to Swift to prevent her from falling ... Both looked in each other's eyes and some unspoken words were left..

Armaan glared at her angrily and made her stand still..

Armaan: Can't you look and walk .. you just wanna create problems in my life I regret getting you here to my house.. it was one of the worst decisions of my life...

Abhira: Why am I everytime at fault.. and with what right are you lashing out on me haan I'm not even your wife ... Instead of marrying you it was better to be dead by the gunshot of Yuvraj atleast that death was better than living in this unwished marriage with you...

Abhira left from there irritatedly...
Abhira's words kept on ringing in his mind.. but he was called by dadi sa..

On the other side,

Abhira is shown talking to her mother's picture

Mom I can't live under this house where there is no self respect of me people are just blaming me over here I don't wanna live such a life I'm sorry to not fulfil ur promose but I had rather leave this house..

She packed her bags and secretly left the house unknown by all..

She was walking homelessly on street not knowing where she is heading to...She went to the nearby silent park sat there on the bench crying her heart out...

A person came there and offered her a chocolate 🍫.. Abhira was shocked looking at the person...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who the person is??

Should I continue this story??

Until then signing off~~~