✨ 8

Heyloo!!,
Hope had a great valentine's week
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abhi left to Goenka's house..

Screen shifts to hospital,
Dr. Entered the room..

Dr: I hope you are feeling well Ms.Abhira

Abhira: yes a bit Dr.

Dr: Good then I will give you discharge now you can go home and rest at home and Mr.Abhir Birla i want to have a word with you please be at my cabin

Abhir: Sure Dr.

Dr. Left

Abhira: where is dadda?

Abhir: he is gone to finish his work I will tell him abt ur discharge

Abhira: ok Bhai

Abhir: Doll you rest here *kissing her forehead lovingly* I will talk to Dr. And come then I m taking you home

Abhira nodded while Abhir left...

Scene shifts to Abhimanyu,

He entered the goenka mansion angrily with lots of emotions but more filled was just anger..

Abhi: Mrs.Ruhi Poddar come out..

Manish Suvarna Surekha had come out hearing the noise..

Manish: Abhimanyu..

Abhi: Yes Abhimanyu nd where is Ruhi call her out right now!!

Surekha: Be calm son what has happened tell us?

Ruhi came there..

Ruhi: Poppy...

Abhi: I am not your poppy just shut up ok how dare you harm my daughter haaan!!! Who gave you rights to do that!

Ruhi: She is not your daughter! I am your daughter

Abhi: Remember I am not your father Neil is your father dare you give tag of being my daughter.. my daughter is not like you who harms her sister who kills her mom nd is hell bent behind getting her brother in law even after being married...

Ruhi: What are you saying??..when did I do all this..

Manish: Abhimanyu you can't do all of this with my daughter ok! It my be Akshara only who has instigated you against her..

Abhi: Not a word against Akshu Mr.Manish Goenka... You know what the truth was never that Akshu killed Aarohi! Her death had caused just because of Ruhiii!!!!!

Suvarna: How can you say that?? Akshara herself told she killed her...

Abhi: For your kind information Akshu had said it was an accident not a actual murder and i know what had happened! this Ruhi had sat in the car nd started it on her own while Akshu saw this so she took her out and say in to control the car but it's break was failed by your dear Ruhi while doing mischief and that's why Aarohi's accident was caused! And the blame should not come on Ruhi that's why Akshu took all over her and left the house!!!
Better not blame my Akshu for this! And to your notice Akshu is already dead!!!

All were shocked to hear the truth

(Sorry guys idk the exact story so just cooked up lil)

Suvarna: Why would Ruhi go in the car when she was alone..

Abhi: Ask herself naaa you will get to know...

Suvarna: Ruhi was it you??

Ruhi nodded out of fear..

Screen pauses....

Shifts to hospital,

Here Abhira was discharged and Abhir took her to their house ..

Abhira's house,

Abhira was laying on bed resting while Abhir was all time veside her caressing her hairs..

Abhir: Doll hwo are you feeling??

Abhira: I am fine bhaii..

That's when someone rang the bell..

Abhir went to open it .. it was Armaan standing there..with some fresh flowers

Armaan: Can I meet Abhira..??

Abhir: Why came to hurt her again?

Armaan: Please can I ..

Abhira came out..:Bhai who is it??
She tripped due to weakness..Armaan held her in a nick of time while the flowers fell over them enhancing the scene..

Abhir quickly went and held her making her get out of Armaan's hold..

Abhira: Why are you here?to hurt me again..

Armaan: Abhira please.. I am here to say your sorry for everything caused... Please come back to my housee..i promise I will make everything sort between us..

Abhira: Armaan you didn't just break me but broke a friend code also and how do you expect me to come back? And even I hve my family now I don't want to be your responsibility anymore..we had this deal right during the wedding so now let's end it up..

Armaan was hurt..

Armaan: Abhira I love you yes I love you in these days I had named it my responsibility but it was not it was my love for you and how can I give you divorce haan.. you are my wife my world..

Abhira: Armaan please.. let's not talk about this I need some time to recover from all this nd how can I even trust you that you love me..I already trusted you twice and you broke it.. not anymore

Armaan: Abhira please.. one last chance..

Abhira looked at her brother..

Abhir: Armaan she needs rest let dadda come then we will discuss the things out I myself will call you to come and discuss with us

Armaan nodded..having a ray of hope to get things well between both of them..

Armaan: Abhira take care and get well soon
He gave her the flowers and left..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope y'all liked it!!!
Do vote and comment
See y'all soon again in next update

Until then,
Signing off~