New Years Cuck

We were new to the neighborhood and were invited to the New Year's party by our neighbor Tyrone. Well, my wife was invited- I hadn't met the guy.

My wife, 25 year old Angela who was wearing a low cut sundress, even against my wishes. "He said to dress casually, babe!"

Her 38C breasts were quite the sight and there was no doubt that men would be staring at them.

A young muscular black boy- probably in his early 20's - opened the door and enthusiastically greeted her. He was shirtless and wore basketball shorts. Casual indeed.

They hugged and he kissed her on the cheek.

"Who's this?" He asked, gesturing at me.

My wife looked surprised. "Um... Remember I said I was bringing my husband?"

"I know, I'm just messing with you" they both burst out laughing, her breasts jiggled as she did so.

"Come on, let me show you around." He took her by the hand and pulled her into the house.

I struggled to keep up as they went through the crowd inside. They stopped at the living room where his friends were sitting in the couches and talking. Tyrone took his seat and sat Angela down with him, and began to introduce her to everyone. There was nowhere to sit next to her or anywhere near the group that she was chatting with, so I awkwardly found a seat in the far corner of the room. 

As the night progressed, the two of them got more touchy with each other. I felt pangs of jealousy every time she laughed at his jokes. Eventually he had his arm around her and continued to socialize with her and everyone else. In that position if anyone saw them they would think they were a couple. People who had seen me walk in with her began to give me funny looks.

I got really uncomfortable so I decided to go get a drink. As I filled my cup, I heard the countdown to the New Year begin.

10...

9...

8...

I noticed couples start to embrace each other getting ready for their new years kiss

7...

I got a lump in my throat thinking about how Angela was basically in Tyrones arms right at this moment, when all of the other couples were getting ready for their New Years kiss.

6...

I should be the one with her right now! How do I get to her?

5...

I hurried back to the living room

4...

3...

There was no way for me to get close to her and move in for a kiss without making it awkward as hell. There was no space to sit or stand next to her.

2...

He whispered something into her ears and she blushed and said "no".

1! Happy New Year!

Tyrone moved in and kissed her on the mouth. She looked shocked at first but then started to kiss him back. After a few seconds she broke away and looked around- perhaps to see if I had seen? Before she could locate me, he pulled her back in for another deep, passionate, sloppy kiss.

He broke away only to whisper something on her ear. He took her by the hand and started to walk her towards the stairs. She stopped midway to take out her phone.

I received a text "where are you?"

"Bathroom. I'll probably be a while." I lied. I don't know what had gotten into me, but I wanted to see how far they would take this.