Chapter 6 - Entry 0.1

Linger and I walked through the city. "Oops sorry." I said as I bumped into people. "You know what, stop." She said. We stopped. "What?" I said. "You can't see. So I'll carry you." She said. "WAIT-"

She picked me up and put me over her shoulder. Is this even possible????

-------

Rydel

I was looking through my window, at the night sky. I look, and see the moon. 

I berried my face in my knees, and cried. I hear the door open. "Rydel?" A voice said. It was Riker. I sniffled. He sat beside. "When will he come back?" I sobbed. He put his arm around me. "Hey. Don't cry. Look... Don't worry about our distance with him okay. Just know.. he's there. He'll always.. be there." He said. "But he isn't." I sniffled. 

"He is." He said. I looked at him as he wiped my tears. "Where?" My voice shaked as tears threatened my eyes. 

"In our hearts." He pointed at his, and my heart. "Right there."

----------

"Fuck it, damn. I'm tired." Linger groaned, and we dropped on the grass. We we're still miles and miles and miles from my house. She breathed heavily. 

"Hey Linger?" I said. "Yeah?" She breathed heavily. Technically with every word she said. 

"Remember that time where the whole thing exploded?" I said. She nodded, breathlessly.

"Who's Linda?" I said. It got quiet. Very quiet. "I can't believe I have to tell this now...." She said. "No. I cannot tell you." She changed her mind. "Tell me!" I said. "No! I can't!!" She said. "Well why not!?" I said. "Its forbidden to tell!!" She said. "But... That's not fair!! I want to know!" My inner child was kicking in. "I CAN'T!!" She said. "BUT I WANT TO KNOW.." I whined. "Why are you so stubborn!" She said. "And why are you so secretive!" I yelled. "JUST TELL ME!" I yelled. "NO!" She yelled, and I felt a hard substance hit my head, and everything went black.

...

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" She said. My vision was blurry. "W-What?" I said. "M-Mom? Dad? No wait..." I said. I sat up. "Do you remember anything.." She said worriedly. "No...." I said. She sighed. "What??"

"But.. I do remember, you being a bitch!" I said, and slapped her. She looked at me, and looked away. "We have to get going." She said coldly, and got up. She helped me up. "Get on my back." She said. I nodded and got on her back. It was funny because she's so small and looks really fragile, and i'm just a really big dude on her back. She suddenly stopped. "You hungry?" She asked. I thought about it. "Why did I even ask. Your supposed to eat." She said. "But i'm not hungry." I whined like a little kid. "Ross Shor Lynch! You are eating! And that is final!" She said, and pulled out money, and walked into the store. I sighed and waited for her as I sat on a bench. I look at my body under the cloak. I was skinny. I look at my arms. They weren't as muscular as before. They are muscular, but not as before.  They we're now weak and not ready to even carry anything, like how little babies can only carry light stuff, and it is all due to lack of food. Suddenly, and idea came to mind.

What if I try to walk again?

I got up and tried to walk again, but I miserably failed, and fell onto the floor, full of dirt. "Fuck." I cursed. I suddenly heard Linger gasp. "Ross? What the heck are you doing?" She said, helping me up, back onto the mini bench. "Be right back." She sighed, and went into the store. She came back with baby wipes. I sighed as she began to clean my muddy face. I look at eyes while she was at it. It looked like that glimpse of trust for me had went away, and has no trust for me AT ALL. She finally finished, and we we're good to go. "Alright. Here's your food." She said. I opened the brown paper bag, and see it was a hot sandwich. I started giggling. "What?" She smiled. "I said 'hot sandwich'." I laughed. She rolled her eyes playfully. "Just eat your food child." She said. I began to eat. "What about you?" I said before taking another bite. "Oh, i'll have something later." She said. I decided to let this one go, and kept eating. I saw relief in her face. I shrugged and finished off minutes later. "Alright. Lets go." She said. I got on her back, and she began to run.

------------

Laura-- No one.

She had a steamy headache from the party she was at last night. She had asked Stormie to take care of him. She asked why, but she didn't reply. She just left. Now she's on her way back to Stormie's house. She knocked on the door. "Come in!" A voice yelled. She opened the door, and find Stormie sitting with Autumn, as he tried to read a book, but miserably failed. "Cowaseee..." He said randomly. "Hello." I said tiredly. I looked at Autumn. Looking at him gives me a bigger headache. He reminded me of Ross so much. I tried to keep my tears back, trying to keep them from flowing down my cheeks. "Mommy!" He said, and gave me a big hug. I smiled and hugged back. "Where we're you? I tried to reahc you like, 20 times yesterday." Stormie said. I sighed. "I got drunk." I said. "What?!?" Stormie said. "I went to a party, and got drunk. Big deal.." I said. "Laura marie marano!" She said. I sighed at the huge headache I was having at the moment. "Look Stormie, I really don't need any of your counseling right now!!" I groaned, as I accidentally dropped Autumn out of my arms. He began to cry. "Oh my god i'm so sorry!"  I tried to pick him up, but he pushed away and ran into Rydel's arms as she walked into the room. She looked at me weirdly as she embraced Autumn quickly. He cried. "What happened?" She asked. I sighed. I went over to pick Autumn up, but every time I went to touch him, he screamed. "Autumn please! I love you, and you know that!" I said. He still cried. "Please." I whispered. He stopped crying, and turned around to me. A smile crept on his face, and he went over and hugged me. I smiled. I thought he would hate me forever. Stormie and Rydel smiled, as I left they're house, feeling relieved.

--------------------